Cincinnati Babies

NBR: Redbox DVD Rental

Have you all rented DVD's from one of these boxes yet?  Oh my gosh - what a cool invention!  I've seen them outside of our Walgreens and in the grocery store, but never bothered to use it until this weekend.  I don't think I'll ever rent from a store again.  You just pick out your movie, swipe your card, enter some quick info and you're done!  It's only a buck per night and then you can return it to any Redbox.  My only regret is that I did not come up with this idea on my own.  Someone's going to be rich. Ha!
~Amanda
Mom to Lily Gayle 4.25.06 Charlotte Kathleen 3.27.09 Samuel Thomas ~8.4.12~
Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: NBR: Redbox DVD Rental

• We've used the generic brand one at our Kroger for several months but they got rid of it and are supposed to be bringing a RedBox. It's been a few months since they removed it and no Red Box has arrived yet.  I'm getting annoyed. 
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • yup, it's pretty cool.  You can't beat the price either.  You can also go to the redbox website and reserve movies too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Usually at least once a month you can find a code to enter into the machine to get you a free movie!  I follow the blog dealseekingmom.com and she has free codes all the time, but they are usually Monday or Wednesday only codes.  But for free, you can't beat it!
    Kristen & Mike 7/2005
    Griffin 10/2007
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Me too.. and I love the fact that there are 3 of them in our neck of the woods (county market, Walmart, and in front of Walgreens).  They are fantastic!  In fact we rented two on Friday!
    Mr & Mrs - 10/15/05
    Elijah Matthew - 5/3/07 ~ Adalyn Rosemary - 3/23/11
    imageimage
    *Photos by Kacy Cierley*
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • They just put one in at our Kroger and I was eyeing it yesterday, so I'm glad to see all this feedback! And daves, thanks for the codes!

Photo by Melissa Nicole Photography

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"