Two Under 2

Who's Due in Oct. or Nov.?

Just wanted to see who is out there.  When is your EDD and how are you feeling?

Re: Who's Due in Oct. or Nov.?

• I'm due Nov. 6th. My dd just turned 2 so I guess I won't really have 2 under 2, but pretty close! I can't wait for this pregnancy to be over!
  • Im due Nov 20th but scheduled c section is 11/13!  Feeling good, just tired and on modified bed rest. How about you?
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm due Oct. 20th :)

Honestly, physically I feel like crap and I'm so ready to not be PG anymore! Constant BH that feel like the real-deal at night. Wakes me up. My inner thighs hurt, my back hurts, my cervix feels like it's being beat on and I feel like she's running out of room in there...

But emotionally/mentally, she can stay in there as long as she wants! LOL ;)

CP 3/07
    BFP 5/07 - Kylie born 2/08.       BPF 2/09 - Alexandra born 10/09.
    TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
    BFP 2/14 - Missed M/C found at 8.5 weeks. D&C at 9w2d. Partial Molar Pregnancy.
    BFP 11/14
  • I am having a scheduled c-section at 39 weeks on Oct 8th (11 days away!!)

I feel the same as Bim....done physically being pregnant, not ready for a newborn!

• C-section scheduled for 11/6.  I'm just really tired and ready to be done.  This heat is kicking me in the rear!
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Due October 30th, I have felt like crap (achey, tired, emotional) for a couple weeks now and am ready to be done. On my last trip to L&D for preterm labor (Friday) they discovered I had a UTI that was contributing to my contractions and intense back pain. They gave me some antibiotics and I'm already feeling a little less miserable. Hopefully that'll help me make it another couple weeks to "term"
  • I'm due Nov. 8.  Feeling mostly ok so far.  :-)
    imageimage
  • I am due Nov 2. I am feeling exhausted!! DD just turned 1 last week and we had her big birthday party this weekend. It was WAY too much for me and I totally overdid it and thought I was going into labor that night. I am going to try to focus on relaxing for the rest of this pregnancy. Not so easy with a VERY active 1-year-old!
  • Hi-

My DC will be 25 months apart, so I think I'm close :)

My c-section is scheduled for Nov. 12th (if I make it that far!)

I feel like crap! I work full time (I teach middle school math) and my DS is VERY active.......he doesn't go to bed until 8-8:30ish and I am up at 5:30am (and of course not sleeping.....)

I've had protein in my urine for the past couple of appts, I've had a UTI twice in the past month, my feet are swelling and I have to take my BP twice a day and record it.

I also have some type of asthma/upper respiratory infection going on (I have now been sick for a week straight....).

So....I'm miserable to say the least :)

We don't know what we are having and so that is what is making it all worth it :) I of course want this baby to stay in longer, but I wouldn't mind going before my c-section (which is past 39 weeks!). My DS was born at 38w4d!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm due October 22nd and I feel miserable most days.  It hurts to walk.  He's been sitting on my pelvis for more than half my pregnancy so I'm in tons of pain.  I just want him out.  OB doesn't think I'll make it to my due date.  I hope she's right.  My goal right now is to make it to 37 weeks since with DS#1, I had to be induced at 35 w, 3 days due to pre-e. 

• Due November 13th, and feeling better than I did with number 1 at this point!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

photo DSC_0014.jpg
  • I'm due November 11th.... if I make it that far they will induce Nov. 4th (due to elevated cord dopplers). DD#1 was born 6 weeks early ~ I've been having a TON of contrax. so I'm not sure how much longer I'll make it. If I delver at the same time I did with her, it will be next Monday!!! SCARY!!!!

I'm feeling drained physically, mentally and emotionally. My body hurts and the more I try to do with DD#1 the worse I feel. Which really stinks because I don't have a choice since I'm home with her everyday. 

• I'm working on making it to our November 25th due date and trying not to feel cranky and uncomfortable. Some days I'm better at it than others. A chest cold/sinus infection is trying to beat me down this week so we'll see who wins.  lol!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagebranandpeytsmom:
    How about you?

My EDD is Oct. 19, however I had to be induced at 42 weeks with DD.  I really don't want to go two weeks over my due date again.  I didn't have these problems with DD but with this pg, it's hard to sleep, it's painful and she is very active during the night.  It hurts more this time around with aches and pains but I have great days too.

• Due in Oct.  Repeat c/s is October 14th!  13 days and counting :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"