Two Under 2
Options

PIP: Your Opinion on the Phil & Ted's Inline strollers

Hi Ladies!

Once again I'd love your input on something. DH and I are looking at this stroller but my concern is how you'd think the toddler feels about their lack of view since they are sitting in the rear seat. I'd love to hear from anyone that has the stroller, conisdered it, or is even just seeing it for the first time.

Thanks.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: PIP: Your Opinion on the Phil & Ted's Inline strollers

• Options
    We love ours. Both kids prefer to ride down below. Kids love cozy places, it makes then feel safe. And there is plenty of view. I have been using the sport for 2+ years and used the double seat when she had her BFF over. They fight over who gets the jump seat! It was fab because it fits the carseat up top, you are not stuck with a double stroller all the time. It is easy to use with one hand. I have the saddle bags so I do not need a diaper bag. The basket below holds a ton and since the baby is bac there now I do not need leg room for a while yet. I have nothing bad to say about P&T.
  • Options
    I see you are in Fairfax. It is SO worth your trip to come up to Great Beginnings in Germantown...they know SO much and their selection is second to none.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageJARbaby:
    I see you are in Fairfax. It is SO worth your trip to come up to Great Beginnings in Germantown...they know SO much and their selection is second to none.

Awesome! Thanks Jar!

• Options

I've heard that they are great if you primarily use them for walking but that they are really heavy and hard to fold if you need to take them in and out of a car. I was going to get one b/c we now live in a city and walk everywhere but we're moving to the burbs soon and everyone tells me it would be a nightmare to have to take it out of the car all the time.

That said, i have total stroller envy and really want one. They are like the cadillac of strollers!

• Options
    I don't have that exact one, I have the sport and I love it!  I seriously use it every day and am so glad that we got it.
    DS 3.12.08
    DD 7.11.09
    DD 8.01.13
  • Options

I just watched a bunch of videos on youtube and it really does look great. I think I'm sold. I just need to head out for a test drive. Thanks again ladies.

• Options

I've heard that they are great if you primarily use them for walking but that they are really heavy and hard to fold if you need to take them in and out of a car. So not true, weighs less (24 pounds) and easier to use than my former single stroller (Gogo Babyz Urban Advantage). Actually easier to fold than my single Chicco Umbrella stroller. I take it in and out of the car daily. You push 2 buttons and it folds really flat. Worth every single penny. My Favorite baby item I own.

• Options
    Love. It.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"