Pregnant after 35
Options

I'm being tickled from the inside

I don't know what she is doing in there but it tickles intensely. It's not kicking, maybe turning? I don't know but it is both charming and maddening at the same time. Have you experienced this?

Re: I'm being tickled from the inside

• Options
    I have not experienced tickling. That must be a cool feeling! Maybe she is giving you kisses :-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Maybe she's doing the Cha-Cha-Cha? Smile
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

When my LO turns and wiggles around - it's the one sensation that I DON'T like.  It doesn't really tickle me, but I know what you mean.  It feels almost like that, but weirder.  

Everything else, I love.  I'll take all the punches, kicks and head buts it wants to dish out.  Just not the somersaults and flips :)

PhotobucketPhotobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Oh I love this! Can't wait for all the diff feelings! So far I've felt hiccups and little bubble feelings. I loved the hiccups!
  • Options
    I don't know about tickling - but I can definitely tell a difference between her kicks/punches and other movement.  Sometimes she feels like a big fish or a big snake moving around in my belly....it's a very weird feeling, like from the movie Alien...I like the kicks/punches better.
  • Options
    Hmm... I don't know what it is. It's not then swimmy feeling. It seriously was like someone tickling with their fingers insides. Maybe she was running her toes along me or something. It was strong and a little breath taking. But she's back to her standard kick/puch assault now.
  • Options
    I had this with my son and captured it once on u/s - he was turning his head back and forth.  Don't know if that's what you're feeling, but it was very cool to see it and feel it at the same time!
  • Options

I think I know that feeling. It's different than the jabs and pokes. Pretty amazing.

Lately I feel like my guy is stretching because I can feel him down low, up high and at my sides all at the same time. Sometimes it takes my breath away and I feel like he's rearranging my organs.

• Options
    For the past 2 days I have been getting that.  I have still not felt any jabs or kicks or anything but I am being tickled ALOT!  It is like butterfly kisses but across my tummy, I want to scratch or laugh or something - very ticklish.  But in a good way.
  • Options

Yes.. it does sometimes feel like a tickle.. but often more like a blub, blub.. is how I describe it.. I'm sort of a jumpy and vocal person and there have been times that I've been in meetings or somewhere I'm supposed to be quiet and when that happens I have to stifle my "uh"s and "ohhs"...  :)

Funniest thing.. I just rub my belly to calm her down a bit.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"