Philadelphia Babies

Need Urgert Help!!!

Hi i'm from the Miami Board!!! My husband is flying in to Philadelphia today for a medical exam he has tomorrow morning. But he left his lab coat in Miami.

Does anyone know of a medical supply place near the airport that he could buy one at. He cant take the exam without it!!!

THanks

Re: Need Urgert Help!!!

• It depends where your DH is going.  There are tons of hospitals and uniform stores in center city.

I suggest doing a yahoo search .. yellow pages and type in scrubs or uniforms.   You can seach a location near his hotel.  

Then call and see if they can hold one for your husband.  This narrows down the time he spends searching for one.

Good luck

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Nothing that I know of near the airport, but if he is taking his exam at one of the major medical schools, they probably have lab coats for sale in their bookstores. The Penn bookstore is a Barnes and Noble and is on Penn's campus at 36th and Walnut streets.

Just an FYI, the airport is not in the center of the city, so if he is taking public transit or a cab, he probably has a better chance of getting closer to his destination and then looking for a lab coat.

Good luck!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"