Pennsylvania Babies

** Central PA Moms-to-Be Check-In! **

If you are new and would like to be added to the list please respond below with your EDD, what # child this is for you, and if you know what you're having. If you have any suggestions for future questions of the week please let me know!!!

Have a great week ladies!

Moms-to-Be:

BlessedSongstress, boy, EDD 9/21/09

mincemo, #2, girl, EDD 11/11/09 

Beckys96, #2, EDD 11/26/09

bucagrrl, boy, EDD 11/29/09

dy14daze2, boy, EDD 12/05/09 

bridz2be, girl, EDD 12/06/09

RaeAnt, boy, EDD 12/21/09

Mrs.PAblondie, #2, boy, EDD 12/29/09

*Kingston*, EDD 12/31/09

cherrys, EDD, 04/07/10

CONGRATS to new Moms!

zetaprincess12 ~ girl

QOTW:

1) Have you "treated" yourself to anything special lately? Do you plan on doing something for yourself before your LO arrives? 

2)  Updates? How are you feeling? Anything you're looking forward to this week?

Re: ** Central PA Moms-to-Be Check-In! **

• 1) Have you "treated" yourself to anything special lately? Do you plan on doing something for yourself before your LO arrives? 

Hmmm.. haven't really had the chance to treat myself to anything,though I'd love a pedi and massage...heck, I'd settle for a hair cut!

I go for my 1 hr glucose test tomorrow (Monday) so I'm hoping I pass.  At least i have the "juice" so I can drink prior to going. I was told about 30 minutes before hand and then tell the nurse when i check in, my start time.

Feeling pretty good.But I"m starting to get other feelings/sensations i haven't had before. Like, my pelvic bones I guess have shifted....down by the crotch, they feel kinda odd when i get out of bed or certain ways i go to stand up. I also have been noticing more stretchy/crampy feeling right about my public line I guess from the baby growth and me streching to accommodate him.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 1) Have you "treated" yourself to anything special lately? Do you plan on doing something for yourself before your LO arrives? 

I'm going for a mani/pedi this Thursdsay (if I feel better) and then DH and I are staying in a Hershey B&B this weekend and my shower is Sunday. I'm really looking forward to it and being able to see people I haven't seen in a while- I hope anyway, I don't know any of the details!  As far as anything else special before our LO arrives, nothing big planned. Hopefully just lots of time with DH!

Overall feeling good, despite having a nasty cold/sinus infection. This is the 3rd time since I've been pregnant, definitely not fun! Before getting sick, she was moving around a ton all day which was nice versus at smaller intervals. She's been pretty low-key since I got sick, I guess she is feeling sleepy too! I have another ultrasound this Friday to check my cervix, measurements, and amniotic levels. I could use any good thoughts that all continues to look well and that she is healthy!

Besides that, I'm just excited that we got her nursery underway and then my shower this weekend. 

• Loading the player...
  • 1) Have you "treated" yourself to anything special lately? Do you plan on doing something for yourself before your LO arrives? Nope... but I'd REALLY like to :-) I'd like to get a pedi and a message, but I'm not sure that will happen... I went to see a chiropractor today but I'm not sure that really counts as treating myself??? Although, I think he did work some magic!

2)  Updates? How are you feeling? Anything you're looking forward to this week? Things are still the same... today was my 5th (weekly) NST. LO seems to be doing well. Last weeks u/s showed that the elevated cord dopplers were a bit lower than previously but still in the high range. Cervix looked good. I'm starting to have more contractions now which doesn't really surprise me. I can't beleive I'm a week and a half away from where I was when DD#1 was born - kind of scary!! I'm hoping she decides to wait a little while longer! I'm finally starting to get things "ready". I've pulled out all of the preemie and NB clothes I had and plan to wash them this week along with the car seat cover, bouncy seat cover and some other misc. things. I also hope to get the crib ready too. I have no idea how much time I have left... it could be a week, it could be 6 weeks. I guess I should get as much done now as I can and try to be prepared for anything! 
  • I'd like to be added please.

Expecting girl #2 - 2.2.10.  

1.  We are moving end of this month, so afterwards I'm getting a prenatal massage.  

2. I'm feeling very tired but otherwise good.  And finally have found a pillow to help elevate my hips for sleeping, so it's nice to get a good night's sleep again. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"