Florida Babies

Overweight mom to soon be

I wanted to revisit the overweight issue.  I would have posted on there but it was posted so long ago I wasn't sure if my post would have been seen.

I am so thankful for the brave women coming forward to talk about this.  I am a plus size girl.  I've been working out for the past year and have lost between 20-30 pounds but i'm still 5'3" and over 200 pounds. I had no idea this would be an issue with finding a dr.  I don't have health problems, just overweight..what can I say I like food :-)  I have been very aware of my weight and have been doing what I can to eat better.  I don't eat fried food even though it tastes so yummy, I just don't want to get bigger you know.

So I'm curious will I have trouble finding a dr in the bradenton/sarasota area?

I'm with you...I would have cried my eyes out if the dr told me that.

image Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers TTC 09/09 BFP 12/03/09 1st m/c 1/8/10 @ 9w5d, baby measured 6w1d Clomid 50mg Nov 11=BFN (not monitored) Clomid 50mg Dec 11=BFN (not monitored) Clomid 50mg Jan 11=? (day 12 sono)

Re: Overweight mom to soon be

• I sent you a pm. I would've paged you on GP but I wasn't sure if you would find it there.
  • Pumkie, there are plenty of plus size women TTC on GP. There is even a support group for those trying to lose weight while TTC. You should give GP another try. There are many kind and resourceful women there, waiting to help and welcome you.
  • Loading the player...
  • where is the support group for trying to lose weight while TTC?  I'm not going anywhere near the other board I will not be treated that way
    image Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers TTC 09/09 BFP 12/03/09 1st m/c 1/8/10 @ 9w5d, baby measured 6w1d Clomid 50mg Nov 11=BFN (not monitored) Clomid 50mg Dec 11=BFN (not monitored) Clomid 50mg Jan 11=? (day 12 sono)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"