Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

PBK Anywhere Chairs

For those of you who bought them, did you order the one for toddlers? ?I know this seems like a dumb question, just wondering. ?They're on sale right now, so I was thinking of ordering one for C for Christmas.

Re: PBK Anywhere Chairs

• We just got the regular sized chair for DD's 1st birthday.

I fit into it!  I'd go with the regular size. 

• imageSweetSparkles:

We just got the regular sized chair for DD's 1st birthday.

I fit into it! ?I'd go with the regular size.?

Really? ?The one for 3-6 y/os? ?And it wasn't too big for DD? ?I'm so concerned it will be too big for him. ?lol.?

• Loading the player...
  • We bought the regular chair for LO first birthday (I honestly didn't even know they had a toddler model).  He loves it!
  • I think when they say "regular" they mean not oversized.  I was thinking of ordering onea and getting the non-over sized one as I've heard it's pretty big.  They do give the measurements online--you can always kind of 'draw' it out and see as well.

what kills me is how much they charge for shipping!  I was going to order it and it'll be $27 for shipping....ugh.

• We bought the regular size and it has more than enough room for her to grow into. Like pp said, I sit in it sometimes. I would think the oversized chair is for bigger/school aged kids.
  • imageSweetSparkles:

We just got the regular sized chair for DD's 1st birthday.

I fit into it!  I'd go with the regular size. 

ditto this.  The regular is a perfect size.  The "My 1st Anywhere Chair" is a waste b/c they'll grow out of it so quickly.  Now if you have the $$ to blow on the small size and then upgrade to the bigger, then go for it.  If not, go with the regular.

DD 6/17/08, DD 6/9/10, DD 12/15/11
    BFP 5/24/13 - Natural MC 6/7/13
    BFP 8/13/13 - Natural MC 8/27/13
    Ovarian Mass = removal of left ovary & tube 9/13
    BFP 4/24/14 - Tubal Pregnancy 5/7/14
    Removal of  ruptured right tube 5/8/14
    IVF or adoption??
  • Do you know how long the sale goes for?  I was thinking of getting one of these for DD for Christmas. 

What pattern did you go with?

• We got the regular size for DS and I think it's a good size.  I haven't seen the oversized so I can't compare.  We bought it in the store so didn't have to deal with shipping.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We have the oversized Anywhere chair...(I think?) Now i'm confused with all of these regular vs. oversized posts! As far as I know...it's the over sized one and it's great! I fit into it very comfortably...haha!

Em loves to climb in and out of it and sit and read a book. The "My first Anywhere Chair" is a completel waste if you ask me...it's teeeeny (in comparison)!

ETA: Pics

Annnd....this is me on her Bday...sitting in her ChairStick out tongue

• We have the regular one (aka not the "my first" one) and it's adorable... DD fits in it now and will grow into it and it'll last awhile... versus the smaller one she would outgrow.  I'd get the regular one.

We bought the insert at the store (to save on shipping) and ordered the monogrammed cover on their website).

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageabrtpk1:

We have the oversized Anywhere chair...(I think?) Now i'm confused with all of these regular vs. oversized posts! As far as I know...it's the over sized one and it's great! I fit into it very comfortably...haha!

Em loves to climb in and out of it and sit and read a book. The "My first Anywhere Chair" is a completel waste if you ask me...it's teeeeny (in comparison)!

ETA: Pics

Annnd....this is me on her Bday...sitting in her ChairStick out tongue

I'm cracking up over here - the combo of your pic and your siggy pic is just too cute!
  • My girls are 7 and 1.  My IL's got them both the anywhere chairs as a birthday present.  They got the older one the bigger chair and the baby the smaller chair.  They can both sit in either one.  The smaller one isn't too small for my 7 year old and the bigger one isn't too big for my 1 year old.  I actually like the smaller one better because it takes up less space.
  • imageToosdai:
    imageabrtpk1:

I'm cracking up over here - the combo of your pic and your siggy pic is just too cute!

haha:O) Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"