Philadelphia Babies
Options

Day Care Wayne, King of Prussia, Oaks

I live in Wayne and work in Oaks.  Can anyone recommned a daycare in either of these areas or somwehre in between?  Thanks!

Re: Day Care Wayne, King of Prussia, Oaks

• Options
    I have no personal experience in the Wayne/Oaks area, but a friend of mine was just checking out daycares there so I know the Malvern School has some nearby locations and they seem to get raves reviews. My friend is also considering Oaks Early Learning Center. She also looked at Kindercare and Goddard School in the Malvern/Paoli area but didnt like them as much as the previous two I mentioned. Of course, it depends what features are important to you, so maybe youd like them anyway. Good Luck. I know daycare decisions are so stressful.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I looked at Goddard School and Malvern School in KoP.  I liked them both, but I really liked the Malvern School.  I decided to stay at home longer so I ended up not using any of them, but if I were to choose I would've gone with Malvern School.  I know there is a Goddard School in Wayne too, but I didn't check that one out.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Ditto Allie exactly.

we had a deposit put in at Malvern School and i decided to WAH.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Zach goes to the Kindercare in Collegeville/Oaks on Arcola Rd. (right next to the big pharmaceuticals) and we've been very happy with them.

imageimage
    Zachary Ryan - 1/13/08 - 6lbs 15oz, 20.5 inches
    Lilia Rose - 5/11/10 - 8lbs 6oz, 21 inches
    imageimage
  • Options
    I live in Wayne and send my kids to a private FT nursery school in Wayne near La Maison.  PM or email me if you want the info sarahforti@ hotmail.com.  They don't take kids until they are walking, but I love the school, so if your LO is old enough I would definitely suggest you check it out.
  • Options

Hi Ladies, thank goodness I lurked before I posted this exact same message. I will be checking out both of these recs this week :) I work in the Wayne/KOP area :)

Thanks again~

• Options
    I checked out the Malver School in KOP and wasn't impressed. That might just be my preference though. I'm sure they are fine. My baby will be going to Goddard in Wayne/Strafford in late spring. I loved them.
  • Options
    If you're still looking, while this is not in Wayne, I cannot recommend enough the day care I send my son Jackson to - For Kid's Sake, in King of Prussia (https://forkidssakecc.com/). Their website is not impressive in the slightest, but don't let that fool you. Their prices are super-reasonable, in part because they're not part of a franchise. But beyond that, they are wonderful, and my son loves the ladies there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"