Maryland Babies
Options

DAYCARE RECS: Columbia/Ellicott City??

Hi ladies!

I need to start looking into daycare.  I live in Owings Mills and work in Ellicott City.  Since our condo is on the market right now, we thought it best to look for daycare near where I work, since we might be moving.

Any recs for daycare (preferably in-home, but anything is fine!) in the Columbia/EC area? I would greatly appreciate it!

TIA!

Re: DAYCARE RECS: Columbia/Ellicott City??

• Options
    We use The Young School in King's Contrivance and love it so far. We only considered centers, toured about 5-6 and this was our favorite by far. It's right off of 32 and I believe there is at least one other location in the area.
  • Options
    I found my licensed in home daycare on Craigslist.  There were many choices and interviewed three before going with current provider.  There is also the Howard County Family Child Care Association, a professional network of providers that has listings of providers.  I didn't start looking until after my DS was born...I had not problem finding availability.  Typically you have to pay to hold the space with in-home providers...they don't have waiting lists like centers.  So if you want to go with an in-home provider, I would wait to look.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We're at the young school in king's contrivance.  I looked at lots of places in columbia and it was my favorite by far.  I looked at the Goddard School, Columbia Academy, La Petite Academy and none compared to Young School.  There's an open house sometime in November if you're interested.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"