Los Angeles Babies

Prenatal Yoga Classes in Southbay area...

Hi Hi, i am new to thebump forum, and still getting the hang of things. i have been searching for a prenatal yoga class I can join in the south bay area, preferably in Torrance, hermosa, or manhattan beach area... If anyone knows of any classes please let me know. i would love to join a class, in need of extra energy, ASAP!

Thanks bumpies

Re: Prenatal Yoga Classes in Southbay area...

• Hi!  I haven't taken any classes yet, but I found a place in Hermosa as I am also considering prenatal yoga... The place is called LYFE Yoga Center - If you go to https://lyfeyogacenter.com/Descriptions.asp you can see a description of all their classes, including the prenatal yoga class. According to their current online schedule, it shows they have prenatal classes on Saturdays from 12:15-1:30.  If you go, please let me know what you think!  Good luck!
  • I checked out the website, and it looks great. It's close by, and something I am definitely interested in trying. I am going to try the class out, but if you do so before me, let me know how it goes. I will be out of town for the next two weeks, so probably in the mid october I will look into. If I go before you, I will def. let you know, k? Thanks for the info ;) hope pregnancy is treating you well~ take care
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"