Detroit Babies

Pediatrician rec's in Livonia/Canton area?

Anyone want to rec their pedi? We're in the process of trying to find one!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Pediatrician rec's in Livonia/Canton area?

• I'm in Northville and go to Pediatric Care Corner in West Bloomfield.  It's on Haggerty Rd. just south of Pontiac Trail.  I know it's not Livonia or Canton, but it's worth my 20-25 minute drive.  They have 5 doctors, you can see all of them or just 1 if you like.  I like having options when DD is sick and you need a same day appt, they can get you in.

We have at least 4 familes from my church that go there, that is who recommended them to me.

(248) 926-1411

Just thought I'd throw them out there.  GL!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • For over 15 years, My children have been seeing Dr. Sabrawhal in Livonia, 6 mile and newburgh, across from Laurel Park Mall. Her office name is Southwest Pediatrics and # 734-591-0220. I like going here because you see the same Dr each time which is more personal, I don't like the rotation thing most offices are doing. She is open Mon-Sat, and they get you in the same day if you have a sick child or an emergency. She also listens and will check any concerns you have, she doesn't blow you off, she's very thorough.

She works out of Providence Park, St Mary Mercy, and Beaumont. She sends us to Beaumont for any major tests. I like that since Beaumont has excellent Peds care.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • This isn't in Livonia or Canton either but not too far...

We got to Providence Park Pediatrics in Novi- Beck Rd and Grand River.

The kids see Dr. Newcombe and we LOVE her!!

• We go to Dr. Harte at the U-M Canton Health Center.

https://www2.med.umich.edu/healthcenters//provider_profile.cfm?individual_id=110489

Love her, but there are others in the office as well.

• imageWannaBeHiking:

We go to Dr. Harte at the U-M Canton Health Center.

https://www2.med.umich.edu/healthcenters//provider_profile.cfm?individual_id=110489

Love her, but there are others in the office as well.

This is who I'm almost decided I'm going to use!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageorganicmama:

For over 15 years, My children have been seeing Dr. Sabrawhal in Livonia, 6 mile and newburgh, across from Laurel Park Mall. Her office name is Southwest Pediatrics and # 734-591-0220. I like going here because you see the same Dr each time which is more personal, I don't like the rotation thing most offices are doing. She is open Mon-Sat, and they get you in the same day if you have a sick child or an emergency. She also listens and will check any concerns you have, she doesn't blow you off, she's very thorough.

She works out of Providence Park, St Mary Mercy, and Beaumont. She sends us to Beaumont for any major tests. I like that since Beaumont has excellent Peds care.

OMG - this was my pedi when I was a kid.  My grandma was just asking if I was going to use her - I had no idea she was still in the same location : )

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"