Pittsburgh Babies

Greensburg OB Recommendation Needed

Any recommendations on Greensburg or Latrobe OBs?

Re: Greensburg OB Recommendation Needed

• A lit if my girlfriends go to westmoreland obgyn group, I personally go to dr. Maria Bruno but she's located in Irwin, not far off exit 7 of the turnpike. She's an obgyn
    Kristen&Randy Married:6/30/2007 Had Faith 6/17/2008 Robbie 10/12/2011 image photos by Oh What Love Photography and Design imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I don't really know any in the Greensburg or Latrobe area.  I went to Family Nurse Midwives with my dd and at the time they delivered at Jeannette.  Their office is now in Irwin and they deliver at Forbes Regional.  I highly recommend them although they may be a bit of a drive for you.  I drove from the Kittanning area to Jeannette after we moved because I liked them so much.

Amy

• Loading the player...
  • Nolfi is out of westmorland hosiptal.. thats who im seeing now.. he is great! down to earth.. I def. recommend him. how far along are you?
  • I go to the Latrobe Hospital Prenatal Clinic, their drs are from Gyno Associates out of Latrobe.  Delivery will be in Westmoreland, obviously, since Latrobe is not doing it anymore.  So far so good.  NExt time Ill probably just go straight to the Gyno Associates office vs the hospitals clinic.
    FuzziBunz at Nurtured Family Bravado Bras at NurturedFamily.com Maya Wrap Baby Slings at Nurtured Family
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"