Detroit Babies

Happy Monday!

Where is everyone? How was your weekend?

Re: Happy Monday!

• Today is my Monday - and I'm wishing I was still at home asleep! How are you?

A+S | Met 8/24/06 | Married 9/27/08
    Started TTC 12/2008 | dx PCOS 5/2009
    6 failed clomid/femara/TI cycles, 1 failed clomid/ovidrel/IUI cycle
    Successful Cycle: 5/12/11 - 1000mg Metformin + 100mg Clomid(late response) + TI = BFP

2/13/12 - We proudly welcomed our daughter, Hadley Teresa!
    Lots of Luck to all of 3T/IF

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

• Now that it's Tuesday I'm also wishing that I was asleep! :o) I'm great, just swolen, and counting down the minutes until the wee one has arrived. How are you!?! Any news?

• Loading the player...
  • I wish I had news! Two more cycles with just the met, then we'll try clomid come December.

I'm excited for you, Julie and Neeley... you're all so close now!!

Successful Cycle: 5/12/11 - 1000mg Metformin + 100mg Clomid(late response) + TI = BFP

• I'll keep sending preggy vibes in that case. We had success on our third round of chlomid, so if nothing happens by December, I bet it will after. I did a low dose for 3 cycles straight, 5 days of the dose each cycle, it it finally took on our last try! :o)

I can't wait, I feel like this has been an extremely long 9 months! :) Hopefully after she is born I can make it out to another gtg! I had so much fun at the last one!

• imageAlmostMrs.F:

I'll keep sending preggy vibes in that case. We had success on our third round of chlomid, so if nothing happens by December, I bet it will after. I did a low dose for 3 cycles straight, 5 days of the dose each cycle, it it finally took on our last try! :o)

I can't wait, I feel like this has been an extremely long 9 months! :) Hopefully after she is born I can make it out to another gtg! I had so much fun at the last one!

THANK YOU! I've been pretty annoyed with my ovaries and wish they would just do SOMETHING!! I really appreciate the vibes!

I look forward to seeing you at another GTG after your little princess is born! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"