Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Cleaning the Graco Contempo (Deco) High Chair

I can't find my owners manual, so I'm hoping thay maybe someone else has figured out how to remove the seat cover to clean it in the washing machine.

For normal use, I just wipe it off, but it's gotten to the point, especially the suede like material at the top that could really use a run through the washing machine.  I can get the bottom detached, as well as the velcro off the back of the seat.  But, i can't figure out how to detach the seat from the sides near the arm rest.  It seems to be under the inner tray part. 

Is it possible to get this seat cover off?  I've brought it outside a few times and hosed it down, but it would be so much easier to just run through the washing machine.

Thanks!

Re: Cleaning the Graco Contempo (Deco) High Chair

• Options
    There are 2 little hooks that a rubber band thing hooks onto under the foot rest. For the back of the seat I cannot remember I think it has a couple buttons, and the arm rest it has a plastic piece you have to slide out (take off the tray 1st ). Hopefully this is helpful its harder to explain than to actually do it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I didn't know about the sliding arm piece.  I found the elastic hooks on the bottom, and it's snaps or velcro on the back of the chair, but I couldn't figure out the arms.  I'll have to try that when I get ome.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It is more of like a stick kinda thing that just slides inside
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"