Stay at Home Moms
Options

Shower Head Recommendation?

Weird question I know but it's so hard to tell if a shower head is any good or not unless you purchase and use it.

Since we bought our house the shower head in our master bathroom has just been crappy and we've finally decided to change it...

I want one with GREAT water pressure but also need one that's removable (to make cleaning the shower easier).

Suggestions? 

Re: Shower Head Recommendation?

• Options

My recommendation is the WaterPik that is sold at Target it only has 4 settings but works great. The price is reasonable and I like the water pressure. My DH bought one at Home Depot first that had like 9 different settings and I hated them all. We already had the WaterPik from Target in our guest bath and I really liked it, so I made him buy another one for our bath.

I found it odd that out of all the 9 settings on the Home Depot one (cannot remember the brand of shower head), there was not one setting with good pressure and all over stream. It was either all over and so weak I could not get the shampoo rinsed out of my hair or a strong pulse that only put water on certain areas of your body. I like an all over stream for in the winter when it is cold, I hate being cold in the shower because the water is only hitting my upper back or my arm if I am turned shampooing.

Sorry for the long post, but DH and I had a huge fight over the new shower head dibacle and apparently I am scarred over it.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I bought two from Overstock.com.

A really big one for our master & then a smaller one for the guest room.  Both are phenomenal, so I'd recommend checking them out.  I wound up paying $39.99 for the bigger one.

They have a ton of them listed. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"