Infertility
Options

Just as I expected - 2DP3DT (FET)

Just went to the bathroom and there is a tiny bit of brown within my CM. This is the 3rd time today actually, and each time was a bit more than the other. The FET was CD20, today is CD22, and I get AF anywhere between CD23 and CD28. So I guess it was over even before I had a chance.    

Why do they do the transfer so late in the cycle when I have such a short LP, I have asked them a million times. But they assure me that being on the estrace and the PIO, I won't get AF. This will be my third time bleeding through progesterone, but the earliest. 

I am glad I wasted the whole weekend on bed rest for no reason. :-( 

TTC since 8/07 DX - Severe MFI/azoospermia & MTHFR/ TESEs found sperm - 7/08 & 6/09/ 12/08 - IVF#1 - BFN/ 6/09 - IVF #2 - cancelled due to OHSS risk (had retrieval)/ 7/09 - FET #1 - BFN/ 9/09 - FET #2 - BFN/ 11/09 - IVF #3 with new RE cancelled twice - 10/09 & 11/09/ 1/10 - IVF #3 take 3 - BFN/ 4/10 - IVF #4 - first ever BFP on 5/13/10!!! 108 @ 10dp3dt/ 2nd beta 311!/ sono on 5/28/10 said TWINS!!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Just as I expected - 2DP3DT (FET)

• Options

Maybe it is just implantation.  Try to relax (I know how hard that is) and keep your chin up!

• Options
    Dont count yourself out...i had spotting too and was sure it was AF coming, but turns out, it really was implantation spotting.  Be positive!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Thank you ladies but I doubt it. It's probably just them dying out. They are barely blastocysts today:

1dpt - Embryo is growing and developing 
    2dpt - Embryo is now a blastocyst
    3dpt - Blastocyst hatches out of shell on this day 
    4dpt - Blastocyst attaches to a site on the uterine lining 
    5dpt - Implantation begins,as the blastocyst begins to bury in the lining
    6dpt - Implantation process continues and morula buries deeper in the lining 
    7dpt - Morula is completely implanted in the lining and has placenta cells & fetal cells
    8dpt - Placenta cells begin to secret HCG in the blood 
    9dpt - More HCG is produced as fetus develops 
    10dpt - More HCG is produced as fetus develops 
    11dpt - HCG levels are now high enough to be immediately detected on HPT

TTC since 8/07 DX - Severe MFI/azoospermia & MTHFR/ TESEs found sperm - 7/08 & 6/09/ 12/08 - IVF#1 - BFN/ 6/09 - IVF #2 - cancelled due to OHSS risk (had retrieval)/ 7/09 - FET #1 - BFN/ 9/09 - FET #2 - BFN/ 11/09 - IVF #3 with new RE cancelled twice - 10/09 & 11/09/ 1/10 - IVF #3 take 3 - BFN/ 4/10 - IVF #4 - first ever BFP on 5/13/10!!! 108 @ 10dp3dt/ 2nd beta 311!/ sono on 5/28/10 said TWINS!!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I've never done a FET, but wanted to say I hope it's just some leftover from the transfer and that this is the one for you. ::sending prayers and sticky dust your way::
  • Options
    I'm sorry:< I hope it doesn't mean anything.
    PAIF and SAIF Always Welcome!
    TTC since 2007
    6 IUIs, 3 IVFs, and 2 m/c :< PCOS, Blood Clotting Disorder & MFI
    IVF #2 Aug 2011 is a BFN:<
    IVF #3 March 2012 is a BFN
    Not sure what to do now. Sad and lost.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options

I really hope it's just implantation - I can totally understand your worries though. Remember - that transfer guide is just a guide.....your embies could already be blasts and just faster movers than others especially if you had AH for your FET. :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageTryingtogetpregnant:

I really hope it's just implantation - I can totally understand your worries though. Remember - that transfer guide is just a guide.....your embies could already be blasts and just faster movers than others especially if you had AH for your FET. :)

Really? Hmmm well thanks so much for the info! I hope that could be it but I kinda given up already as sad as that sounds. I just am not looking forward to the piece-meal bleeding and pain of bleeding through progesterone this week.

Congrats to you BTW! 

• Options
    imagenewsbaby:

Thank you ladies but I doubt it. It's probably just them dying out. They are barely blastocysts today:

7dpt - Morula is completely implanted in the lining and has placenta cells & fetal cells

I've never seen this chart before... is that for a 3dt or a 5dt?

I hope you're wrong, and that it's implantation. 

Good luck.

Dx: MFI, DOR, 9 Fibroids and homozygous MTHFR

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"Smudge's Story - How to Grow a Dandelion" will return soon!
    The Dandelion Archive
    "If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn."

We're Finally Three Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    don't count yourself out yet!  good luck hon!
    S/PAIFW
    Tara & Dave - TTC since September 2006
    PCOS - dx 1999 (amenorrhea) | freakishly long fallopian tubes
    Hypoglycemic | thyroid issues | severely anemic
    Multiple Clomid cycles of 50, 100, 150 - absolutely no response
    Follistim 50/100 | Follistim 75/125 | Follistim 100/150 IUI - all BFNs
    Converted IVF - BFP - m/c | FET - BFN | IVF #2 = BFN
    IVF #3
  • Options
    imageGenRN45:
    imagenewsbaby:

I've never seen this chart before... is that for a 3dt or a 5dt?

I hope you're wrong, and that it's implantation. 

Good luck.

I believe its a 3dt since it lists 2dp as a blastocyst.

Thanks ladies. 

• Options
    I hope it is implantation bleeding and not breakthrough bleeding.  The good news is that is is brown.  Hang in there.
    Beautiful Miracle Baby lost at 21 weeks due to pre-term labor and incompetent cervix. FET#1 BFN, FET#2 BFP, early loss. FET#3 BFN. IVF#2 BFFN. FET #4 BFP after removing bilateral hydrosalpinx and 3 months of lupron depot. Sticky Bun is here!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"