2nd Trimester

If you thought the Riding Crop pics were bad...

then you'll LOVE this! I found this in some creeper's photobucket album. He has like 5 pages of stolen pregnancy pictures from different women.

Though it could be considered very "tacky" or inappropriate by some people, the actual picture is pretty well done. I wonder how cold it was outside. Also, if it hasn't been photoshopped to death I'm kinf od jealous that she doesn't have even one mark or blemish anywhere.

Here's a link to the original sized picture since the one posted here doesn't do it justice:

https://i534.photobucket.com/albums/ee350/theunknownguy36/Pregnancy%20pics/1452612063_l.jpg

Re: If you thought the Riding Crop pics were bad...

• There are no words! I can not stop laughing!
  • my boobs hurt just LOOKING at her!!  OWWWWW!

edit:

I don't know about anyone else but omg have my nipples been sensative to cold lately...I wanted to cry during the really sore phase when I got cold....!

• Loading the player...
  • I don't even know what to say at this... Um, I'm glad she's wearing gloves? It would be a great picture if she weren't FREAKING NAKED!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • LOL!!! Thank you for posting this!

It had to have been photo shopped, where is her belly button??!

• OMG I would die if I took nudie pics outside in the SNOW!
  • WTH seriously??? yes, jealous...however, creeped out about the stolen pregnancy pics!
  • P.S

I love that you used to word creeper! Cracks me up every time I hear it!!

• Does he have any other gems in his album we should see?!
  • imageshestall:

LOL!!! Thank you for posting this!

It had to have been photo shopped, where is her belly button??!

Click the link to the actual picture. Her belly button is shallow, but it's there.

• Check out the "other gems". Scares the poo outta me!

EDIT: Left off link

https://s534.photobucket.com/albums/ee350/theunknownguy36/Pregnancy pics/

• I wouldn't dare. 1) against my religion 2) i hate the cold. This was funny when I first looked at it but geez, im sure she could have done it another way.

& yes where the hell is her belly button? & the guy stealing pg pics is very creepy & peverted (spelling)

• imagejkylie:
    Check out the "other gems". Scares the poo outta me!

I want to see! When I click on the picture I just get the picture bigger. How did you see his "other gems"?

• imagemurfygirl:

imagejkylie:

I want to see! When I click on the picture I just get the picture bigger. How did you see his "other gems"?

Ditto!! 

• imagemurfygirl:

imagejkylie:

https://s534.photobucket.com/albums/ee350/theunknownguy36/Pregnancy pics/

Sorry for not making it clicky. I need to learn.

• Creeper's Album

Here's another "gem". These girls don't look old enough to be pregnant or have lingerie on.

Original Size

• He totally gets his jollies off by pregnant women! There is no prereq on looks either from the pictures I saw. Although I think he has to have edited some of them they look totally fake.
  • DOOD...is this illegal?!? This is really creeping me out. I guess if you dont want information or pictures about you on the web, u best not post it...

FREAKING OUT!!!

• Yeah that's why a lot of people are wary about uploading and posting pictures on the internet. Though I stand by my belief that as long as no harm or wrong is being done to people it isn't anything to really worry over.I've seen/heard of worse fetishes.

If someone wanted to steal my pictures and impersonate me I'd only have a serious problem if they acted like an idiot, used my pictures for something illegal, or made me look bad in general.

• Its totally legal. I guess pregnant women float his boat!

I was once reading the personal ads on craigs list with DH just to be funny and we ran into one where it was 50something yr old man looking for young pregnant woman who needed financial help for him to "take under his wing" and help out as well as some "companionship" in return! It was CREEPY! I feel sad for the girl that was desperate enough to take him up on his offer!

• These pics are freaking me out... so many of these women are soooo huge!!  And so many of them are girls... the one of the girl by the lockers just made me want to cry.  That album is so wrong on so many different levels. 
  • all of those bellies scare me...it looks so painful :( lol
  • Wow I'm afraid to look at the other "gems". I wonder why he has them on PB...who is he sharing them with?? Yuck
  • imagemadameprimm:

Creeper's Album

Here's another "gem". These girls don't look old enough to be pregnant or have lingerie on.

Original Size

I think that is a High School Musical book down by the left leg of the girl in black! That is so sad!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • These can't all be real!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Creepy, but totally normal to find crap like this out there.

BRR she looks SO cold.

From a photographer's stand point, it's technically not legal to steal someones pictures but there isn't much you can do.  That is why I watermark all of my pictures, except sometimes signature pictures because I resize the heck out of them and they are so low resolution that no one would get far with them.

Just a tip... anyone can "watermark" pictures and I really recommend that everyone do this, especially when posting pictures of your babies.  Just open your picture in a simple paint program and write across the middle or somewhere that would be hard to edit out.  You can put your screen name and the website you are posting it on, etc.  It won't completely stop someone from taking it but it sure does help a LOT.  Just a thought!

• 1. This guy is creepy.

2. OMG- are we really going to get THAT big!?  I have friends who've had babies recently and I just don't remember them being that enormous, but maybe it's selective memory.  Please tell me the really huge bellies are photoshopped.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imagemurfygirl:
    There are no words! I can not stop laughing!

This!

• I love this picture. 

American's (which I am one) can be so up tight about nudity.  She is beautiful.  She's very happy looking.  She's experiencing pregnancy and loving it and celebrating it.

Yes 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• imagediana.filipi:

I love this picture. 

American's (which I am one) can be so up tight about nudity.  She is beautiful.  She's very happy looking.  She's experiencing pregnancy and loving it and celebrating it.

Yes 

I agree about the nudity thing, and like I said in my OP I think the picture is done well. Like I said in another post, People are bombarded with the train of thought that "nudty = sex/something sexual" instead of it being something natural and beautiful.

As for people asking about belly size, I'd almost bet money that the ridiculously huge bellies are ladies carrying multiples. I haven't really looked them over to see use of the liquify tool so some may indeed be altered.

• imagemadameprimm:

then you'll LOVE this! I found this in some creeper's photobucket album. He has like 5 pages of stolen pregnancy pictures from different women.

Though it could be considered very "tacky" or inappropriate by some people, the actual picture is pretty well done. I wonder how cold it was outside. Also, if it hasn't been photoshopped to death I'm kinf od jealous that she doesn't have even one mark or blemish anywhere.

Here's a link to the original sized picture since the one posted here doesn't do it justice:

https://i534.photobucket.com/albums/ee350/theunknownguy36/Pregnancy%20pics/1452612063_l.jpg

She could at least trim down the bush a little if you know what I mean. I gotta give her credit though because I would *never* do this. If not for anything else it's way too damn cold. 

Proud Mama to Mickey (12.03.09) and Nemo (06.06.13)

• imageJinglesChic:

She could at least trim down the bush a little if you know what I mean. I gotta give her credit though because I would *never* do this. If not for anything else it's way too damn cold. 

It's not bush, it's the shadow from the scarf lol. I agree about the cold, but I'm guessing that she's either very used to it or didn't take long to do the shot.

• Wow, thats all I can say...

• Yeah, I think that's an awful pic. LOL.

I just don't get the line of thinking..."Let's take some naked maternity pictures outside in the snow!"

?!?!

• maybe I'm missing the nude pregnancy photo gene but I just don't get it.  oh well.  I mean where do you put a photo like that once you have it done?  I mean does it go in the baby book? Do you bring it out to show on a first date?
  • AHAHAHA  Nice one! 

I know a girl who proudly posted a pic online-myspace etc...it's apparently topless but the way she cropped it-it appears she is staring right at her nipple...and to make matters worse-the expression on her face is somewhere between "what is that?" and constipation.  Its up now and it makes me giggle every time I see it! 

accordingtoabby.com" "From of suffering emerges the strongest souls. The most massive characters are seared with scars." Kahlil Gibran
  • This is because these idiot broads took a picture for sh!ts and giggles and then put it in the public domain.

Think twice before you put a photo on the Net. Any creep out there -- or your boss or your parents or your nosy neighbors or a potential boss/supervisor/coworker is privvy to the photo.

get.a.brain.alreadydotCOM

• imageluckyangel:

AHAHAHA  Nice one! 

I know a girl who proudly posted a pic online-myspace etc...it's apparently topless but the way she cropped it-it appears she is staring right at her nipple...and to make matters worse-the expression on her face is somewhere between "what is that?" and constipation.  Its up now and it makes me giggle every time I see it! 

POST IT POST IT POST IT!!

• imagediana.filipi:

I love this picture. 

Yes 

I think I agree with you. I don't think I would have stood in the cold, but there is something very innocent about it and she is celebrating her beauty.  

• Oh my goodness, I checked out the man's album. No way some of those pics are real. How could you walk with bellies that big. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"