Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

2 -3 month olds and toys

What toys does you LO have and play with ? I feel like DD needs toys.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 2 -3 month olds and toys

• Options
    DS JUST now is starting to be interested in toys.. give it a little longer.
  • Options
    This just made me laugh because I just went through this whole DS needs toys thing...bought him stupid smelly sophie...and he looks at me like I am nuts everytime I squeek the thing....buy him the seahorse...can't even get him to turn his head in it's direction...rattle...wacked himself in the face with it and dropped it. But lay him on the floor under the ceiling fan and he's happy for 30 minute stretches...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    J likes to swat at things that hang over/infront of him. i bought a bunch of links to hang his toys with
  • Options
    She loves anything she can hold and stick in her mouth!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

My LO has just started taking more interest in toys. So far she likes soft blocks, rattles, and a Leap Frog toy that plays songs, etc.

• Options

My son pretty much just pawed at those Infantino plush toys they sell at Babies R Us until he was four months or so.  Then he really liked the Alphabet Blocks from Parents (technically, the shakey stuff inside of the blocks).  The plush toys are brightly colored and helped him work on hand-eye coordination.  He would either just hold them or I would hang them in his Fisher Price Rainforest Melodies and Lights Deluxe Gym.  He also liked mirrors.

https://www.examiner.com/x-14176-Phoenix-Baby--Toddler-Gear-Examiner

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"