LGBT Parenting

**TWB & N2A**

How are your little beans? You got to see them again today, right?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **TWB & N2A**

• Yes, our NT scan was Friday, thanks for asking. It was GREAT! Both babies are measuring on track, and it was so neat to see them for so long. The NT scan measurements are good, but we won't have full results until the bloodwork comes back.

When is your NT scan?

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• I'm so happy to hear your appointment went well!  You ladies had me nervous when you went MIA for two days! :-)

Our scan was this morning.  Everything looks great!  The lime is measuring about 2 days ahead and was very active.  I loved seeing all it's legs and toes and movement - so cool!

• Loading the player...
  • imageTwo*True:

I'm so happy to hear your appointment went well!  You ladies had me nervous when you went MIA for two days! :-)

Our scan was this morning.  Everything looks great!  The lime is measuring about 2 days ahead and was very active.  I loved seeing all it's legs and toes and movement - so cool!

I'm glad you've graduated from "blob" to a "lime"...LOL 

• imageTwo*True:

That is awesome!!  Ditto to nevr2!!

Mrs._F
    sahm ~ toddler breastfeeder ~ cloth diaperer ~ baby wearer

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"