2nd Trimester

DaVinci vs Baby Italiana vs Baby Cache crib

I like all three of these. BRU and Target have good reviews. DaVinci is most affordable, but I also don't want a piece of junk. I'm looking for a convertible crib with a matching drawer/changing table combo. Any advice? should I spend the few extra hundred on the other 2 brands? Target has the DaVinci Emily crib onsale for $212 with free shipping right now!

Re: DaVinci vs Baby Italiana vs Baby Cache crib

• I can only offer that the book 'Baby Bargains' rates Baby Cache as pretty high on their list.  It's a lower end of Munire which makes more expensive cribs.  BRU does have a sale to take 10% off purchases over $299.  GL!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • We have Baby Cache Heritage Collection. It is beautiful and very sturdy and well made.

Nice drawer slides, heavy duty hinges, etc.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I bought Babi Italia at BRU...crib only.  The dresser was way to expensive and had bad reviews.  I bought a dresser that matches it at Target.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We have DaVinci furniture.  It's surprisingly good quality for the price!  It's not as high-quality as more expensive brands, but there are no sharp corners, it's sturdy, and given that the furniture is already getting stickers and crayon on it, I'm glad we didn't spend twice the money.
  • According to Baby Bargains, Million Dollar Baby (they manufacture DaVinci and Baby Mod) has never had a safety recall.  That along with BB's good rating for DaVinci's cribs, Target's awesome sale and user reviews, we bought the DaVinci Kalani crib.  It was under 300 and free shipping!

• I don't know if this will sway your decision, but DaVinci is not JPMA certified. We were going to go with the Italia until we found that out. I went on the JMPA website and went through the huge list of certified cribs and that is how we chose ours
    Little E born 12.10.09 Little A born 04.19.12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"