North Florida Babies

North Florida Moms!

What does your OB say about the H1N1 shot?

Mine told me I needed to get it from my family pratice Dr. because they are not going to carry it in the office.

Then I called my family practice Dr. and they said they weren't going to carry it and that I would have to go to the health department. Not getting warm and fuzzies about that one.

Just wanted to see what others in the area were being told on what to do.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: North Florida Moms!

• I'm not planning to get it, I would call the health department though to find out where you can get it since you're pregnant!
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • My friend who is 5 months said that she is not getting it. I would do as Kristin said and check out what the health dept says. They have been saying lots, and no one seems to have one straight answer.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I heard we only just got our supply of H1N1 shots recently, so they may be hard to locate. They are most likely available at a general practice, rather than an OB. Pregnant women are considered higher risk like infants and elderly. (Due to potentially compromised immune system)...so shots are more recommended if you are pregnant than if you are just a typical non-pregnant person.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"