Louisiana Babies

Afternoon Ladies

Hey everyone.. just wanted to wish you a happy hump day!! Hoping today brings someone a BFP in the near future!

Re: Afternoon Ladies

• Happy hump day to you as well.  Even though it is almost over.  Thank goodness.  

If you don't mind my asking, how long have you guys been trying?

• Hey girl.... We have been trying for the past few months... but once our anniversary comes around in Novemeber we are going to be possibly charting and tracking cycles and everything. Although Im not quite sure how to do all of that but someone gave me the website fertilityfriend.com, so im going to check that out. What about yall!
  • Loading the player...
  • Over two years now.  A link to my chart is in my siggy.  We had a miscarriage in June and we are back to trying again.  I just went to the endo today and we will likely figure out the cause and treatment for our struggles, at least I really hope so.  GL to you guys, I hope it happens quickly for you guys.
  • Hey girl I have a quick question for you.... How do you put pics in your siggy and on your bio??

• Thanks... good luck to you as well. Im thinking about the charting and temps, but i dont understand how that really works to be honest....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"