3rd Trimester

I feel like I am going to throw up/poop my pants....

at the same time. Seriously, how do people labor at home for this long? I want an epidural like, now. My contractions aren't even 5 minutes apart yet (more like 8) and I can't handle it. I am afraid if I go in they will send me home though.

On another note--we watched baby mamma last night and laughed at the scene where Amy Poehler is being wheeled into the hospital "I feel like I am Shiiting a knife! Why won't you biitches help me?!"

LOL.

Re: I feel like I am going to throw up/poop my pants....

• Hang in there. I hope things get better soon. Good Luck.
  • awww i'm so sorry ur in pain...itll get better soon, do u have a ball to bounce on? i heard swaying helps...and LOL on the Baby Mama quote, that movie cracks me up.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • You're doing great!

Did you try a warm bath? Exorcise ball? Punching DH to transfer some of the pain?

Gabriel :: Born on his due date - 9/19/09 :: 9lb 8oz, 21"Birth Storysig4 copyBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • You just gave me a movie idea for later! Thanks :) Hope your contrax start being nice to you!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • OMG - I just watched Baby Mama over the weekend. Funnier than I thought it would be - where she's grabbing at EVERYTHING while being wheeled in? HILARIOUS.

I'm sorry your labor is sucking thus far. How far do you live from L&D? If I were you I'd give it a shot. If you're in a lot of pain they might keep you regardless of contractions...? (Or is that wishful thinking on my part?) 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I'm sorry it sucks so bad....But you'll have a baby very, very soon!  And, I think you just won "Best Post Subject Ever".
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Don't forget to breath! do you have any music or activities that you can kind of get lost in?
  • That's great you're at least making progress!!!  Hang in there and try to focus on your baby instead of the pain!  You can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :) 
  • imagejen-and-ryon:

You just gave me a movie idea for later! Thanks :) Hope your contrax start being nice to you!

THIS!!!!

HANG IN THERE GIRL!  I think you have the right idea with staying at home as long as you can because getting there and then them sending you home would be no fun!

• You're a trooper, did you call and talk to your doc...maybe they want you to come in...and you can get some relief, you may have more progress than you think.
  • I took a nice long warm shower which totally helped, but as soon as I got out my body was like "Okay, time to be in pain again!" Whenever I have a contraction I grab onto a pillow. My S/O is working from home right now and on a conference call so I can't beat on him, lol. What has honestly helped the most is last night I asked him to rub my lower back and I was able to fall asleep for a while after that. It helped so much.

I doubt they would keep me unless I am really dilating. Maybe I am and that's why it hurts so much?

We will see. I can't handle this much longer.

• I'd go in just to be sure.  Feeling like puking & pooping often happens during transition and they'd definitely keep you if that's where you are.  I dry heaved in between each push, fun times.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"