1st Trimester

My dog just jumped into the shower with me.

He's always been clingy, but this shower thing is definitely new. He jumped in and just stood there squinting his eyes because of the water. I wonder if he's being weird b/c of baby...the animal instinct thing? Very strange!

Re: My dog just jumped into the shower with me.

• Probably an instinct thing.  My cats have been super clingly lately too.  They're always snuggle bugs, but I can't get my boy cat especially to get off my lap!
    Asher Benjamin and Lola Aisling

Infertility
    PCOS, Progesterone Deficiency Disorder, Multiple Miscarriage
    Clomid, Metformin, Ovadril, PIO, P17 Iron/Platlet Tranfusion

My Spring Babies! 
    <3 Angel Baby   Elisabeth Adelle  April 2008 <3
    Asher Benjamin  April 2010
    Lola Aisling  May 2014
  • I would also go with a instinct thing, animals know when something is "up". One of our dogs will not leave my side when I am home and she use to be like that with DH. I dont mind though I love her attention!!!! But she has not gotten in the shower yet, although I do have a crowded bathroom with me in the tub, Dh "watching" and the dog hanging out!
  • Loading the player...
  • My chihuahuas follow me to the bathroom and stare at me.. They normally aren't so eager to do that like they have been the last week.
  • My cat always jumps in the shower with me. He won't let me go into the bathroom by myself, I have to hurry up and shut the door. Unusual too because cats usually don't like water, but he does, we call him the water boy. lol
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Eventhough it is not starnge that my dog loves water and she always tries to get into the bath tub while I am taking a shower I have to say I think she is very aware something is changing, since we found out I am expecting she has been spending a lot more time with me, she would ususally follow my husband everywhere and now she stays with me...

• I have 4 dogs and the main one that has been following me around is the youngest one. she is a doberman/pitbull mix and very protective.  if my husband and i horse around and i scream, she will try to bite him.  she will go to every room and throw a hissy fit if she cant touch me. its really cute and funny. she actually tries to get in the shower with me but i think the shower head scares her.

• How cute!  I do think they have a natural instinct that something is different.  My two kitties have been extra clingy too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"