Orange County Babies

Pretend City/Irvine Children's Museum

Any one familiar with this? I saw it in the newspaper and it seems like a cool place to take our LO's. I guess it just opened on Sunday, there isn't much info on the website though.

Re: Pretend City/Irvine Children's Museum

• I haven't checked it out yet, but I can't wait!  It looks and sounds very fun.  We belonged to the Zimmer Museum in LA which was fantastic and it sounds like Pretend City is very similar to that.  We are definitely going to check it out within the next couple of weeks.

Let us know if you go and report back what it's like!

Karen

https://oc.citymommy.com

• Another mommy friend of mine went recently and she said the primary target age is 3-5, although they do have some things for younger toddlers.  She said it wasn't very packed and her 3 yr old daughter had a blast!
  • Loading the player...
  • My friend helped develop the program, and she gave me a tour of the facility last year (before anything was really built/developed).  Concept sounded so great. Very interactive and fun. I forgot it was to open this year.  I know they really worked hard to create something interactive and educational for kids and their parents...targeting many different areas, like nutrition, caring for the environment, etc.  I'll have to check it out now that it's opened. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"