3rd Trimester

Just got back from L&D...

I was in pre-term labor. They gave me Trebutaline (sp?) to stop the contractions. Thankfully the baby and I are doing good. Please pray that I don't have this happen again, before 36 weeks. :]

Lactavist.Intactivist.Co-Sleeping/Crib using.CDing/ECing.Babywearing.Attachment Parent.BLW. 'Crunchy' Mommy! Both boys' are on the spectrum. Life is busy, but great! Currently carrying my second surro babe. :]

Re: Just got back from L&D...

• I'm glad you're doing well!!  I hope baby cooks for another 3 weeks at least!
  • Loading the player...
  • If it happens (I'm praying your baby will hold off a bit longer) but if it happens, it'll be okay.  I had DS at 35 weeks, and there were babies in the NICU (Newborn Intensive Care Unit) who were much younger and they grow to be healthy as can be...  so... if it just happens think positive thoughts.  It'll be fine either way.  There have even been micro preemies who are football players today.

• Sending prayers

~Working Mom~Breastfeeding Mom~Cloth Diapering Mom~BLW Mom~

Blog - No Longer on the DL ~ The Man Cave
    Shawn and Larissa
    LO #1 - Took 2 years and 2 IVFs ~ DX - severe MFI mild PCOS homozygous MTHFR (a1298c)
    LO #2 - TTC 7 months, surprise spontaneous BFP!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks everyone. I really appreciate it!

And they told me it would make my heart race too...boy oh boy were they right! I felt so weird.

Lactavist.Intactivist.Co-Sleeping/Crib using.CDing/ECing.Babywearing.Attachment Parent.BLW. 'Crunchy' Mommy! Both boys' are on the spectrum. Life is busy, but great! Currently carrying my second surro babe. :]
  • Glad you are ok! That was me on Friday night, and I had Tributaline (two shots!) as well. Thank goodness it did it's job - stay in there, babies!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"