TTC after 35

I am ovulating but can't take advantage!

This sucks. 2 weeks post d/c and I am Ovulating big time! Instructed by MD to be careful and wait one cycle before trying again! It is also a bummer I will be visited by AF on my wedding day in 2 weeks in florida! ouch!

Re: I am ovulating but can't take advantage!

• So sorry for your loss.

(((Hugs)))

• Sorry for your loss.

Congrats on the wedding!!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • That really stinks!  I hope AF will decide to delay her visit by just a little bit so you can have a wedding day without her.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC #1 Cycle #18 m/c Jan. 9, 2007, chemical pg May 4, 2007, methotrexate shot Oct. 5, 2007--m/c Oct. 9, 2007, IUI Nov. 17, 2007 It worked! beta 11/30 & 12/6 TTC #2 Cycle #5 IUI July 20, 2009 -BFN 8-3-09 Cycle #6 IUI August 17, 2009-BFP! 8-31-09, beta 9-1-09, 9-8-09, saw the H/B 9-22-09 EDD 5-10-10
  • I hate when you can't take advantage!  I was away on business TWICE this year when I was ovulating.  No more of that!

Congrats on your wedding, how exciting!

• so sorry.

Congrats on the wedding though!

• I am so sorry! I was told to take a month off, too. The RE had me on birth control. When AF was supposed to arrive, she only stuck around for one day! I was nervous this month that things would still be wacky, but I got some positive OPKs and was glad. I hope that your wedding day is beautiful and that it is a perfect day for you and your fiance!
  • Sitting on the bench sucks! Sorry, dogmommy. Yay for your wedding in 2 weeks!
    TTC since 3/08 DOR, High FSH, Hypothyroid, Uterine Polyps, blocked tube, MFI, 5 rounds of clomid, 5 IVF attempts, 2 hysteroscopies, 2 natural conceptions=2 losses (Methotrexate, D&C) Successful DE cycle twins born 10/7/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"