Babies: 0 - 3 Months

C-Section mom's Gross Question?

Anybody have bad stomach/bowel movement issues after? Please discuss if ?you were not the same as usual and for how long? Sorry if this is inappropriate but I am getting worried

. ? Thanks in advance!

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

???

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: C-Section mom's Gross Question?

• It took me 10 days (count 'em, TEN days) to finally have a bowel movement. 
  • I was pretty stopped up for about 4 days after, but then for a month to a month and a half I was more regular than at any other time in my life.  After that I was back to normal, and haven't changed since.
  • Loading the player...
  • Terrible constipation...took me about 6 days to have a bm. 
    imageimageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I was all messed up. I had what I thought was normal in the hospital, but then when I went home I got constipated and then diarrhea for a couple weeks.  Dr. said it was normal and because of the C-section and blood pressure meds. 
  • After my c-section & at nearly 4 months PP I am suffering from irrital bowel syndrome.  It's miserable.  My Dr. didn't seem too concerned.  I did some research & it said that it could be caused by scar tissue in the bowel area.  There is not much they can do until I have another c-section when the tissue can be removed.
    Photobucket Sydney Elise 5/9/09 Kate Reese 8/2/11
  • i have been ok- but it was prob bc i was prescribed a stool softener to take 2x a day (colace i think)... i did have wicked gas pains (couldnt release for some reason)- for a week or two afterwards- now that was hell
  • First BM at 7 days; I took Colace (stimulant free!) 2x day because pain meds constipate

Camryn Grace ~ July 6th, 2009 ~ 7lbs 9oz, 20.5" Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    Brayden Richard Drew ~ December 20, 2010~7lbs 9oz, 20" Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageHeather577:
    It took me 10 days (count 'em, TEN days) to finally have a bowel movement. 

This was what happened for my first c/s, I went in constipated though and they did nothing to help me go =/

I went after getting home and stopped up the toilet 3-4 times. No kidding. DH thought it was HILARIOUS!!! LOL. 

With DD, I was going normal as soon as we got home =D

• i started having IBS type issues after having my first baby, vaginally.... I'd have painful diarrhea every morning - but feel fine the rest of the day - happened until I gave birth to the twins in June- c/s... now things are not as bad- who knows!

pain meds will constipate - is that the problem you are having?  You're a month out so i'm not sure- are you talking about diarrhea or constipation?

• I had the runs for about a month...and still have 1 or 2 days that I get it.

I had a bowel 4 days after DS, the had me take colace 2-3 times a day after ds was born.

Baby #1 MC November 2007
    Baby #2 MC June 2008
    Baby #3 Born April 2009
    Baby #4 due date February 2015

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"