Infertility

Acupuncture

Well, I thought we were out of the tttc journey until my husband got back but his date was pushed back a little so we are going to try one more IUI at the end of September.

I have heard stories about women doing acupuncture for TTC and thought maybe I would look into it if I saw results. Do any of you guys do acupuncture? If so, what days in your cycle do you do it? I had read the day before IUI and the day after but wanted others input

TIA!

IVF Twins...two boys! Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Acupuncture

• Acupuncture can take some time to work. It really is suggested to use it weekly - bi weekly for months ahead of treatment cycles. A lot of people because of financial reasons will just use it before and after treatment, which is okay but you will not get the full effects of just doing it 2 times and done.

Be sure to look into a acupuncturist that specializes in fertility because there are some pressure points that need to be avoided after ovulation. 

Good luck

A lot of years and a million tears finally led me to you.
    After 7 years trying to concieve, 3 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs, my third IVF was a success!
    My Christmas baby turned into a turkey bird! Dillon Richard was born at 34 weeks, 5 days on November 28, 2009 after 10 weeks on bedrest for preeclampsia.
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v705/arriinthere/PJ/?action=view
  • I love acupuncture! I go once a week, but I don't usually try to schedule it at any specific day during the cycle. It has helped to regulate my cycles when I'm not medicated and it's also very relaxing. If you're thinking of doing it, I would start right away to give it time to start working. GL!
    Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"