Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

**bim**

Everytime I read about your nest of dead mice, I literally shudder!!  Ick!

Have you figured out what you're going to do or if there are any survivors?

Sisters:  Now and then.

imageimage

Elijah's 1st day of Kindergarten!

Re: **bim**

• Options

LOL me too. I don't know why I'm sitting in the basement right now (oh ya, because I'm addicted to "bumping" ;) because I can still smell it! so Ick!!

We have an exterminator coming tomorrow and they're going to check for "survivors" and look everywhere to see where they might have come in. Hopefully everything will be over after tomorrow and whenever they fix the hole and all that. I'm just praying they don't find any live ones!!!!

CP 3/07
    BFP 5/07 - Kylie born 2/08.       BPF 2/09 - Alexandra born 10/09.
    TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
    BFP 2/14 - Missed M/C found at 8.5 weeks. D&C at 9w2d. Partial Molar Pregnancy.
    BFP 11/14
  • Options

Yuck!!!!!  I wonder what the "cause of death" was.

Good luck!  I'll cross my fingers for only dead mice!!

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ugh, I hope it's all taken care of quickly for you bim! I'm not sure I'd survive something like that happening my house, so props to you for being brave enough to still be in the basement!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Thanks :) Ya, I'm really wondering how they all died in a big pile like that.. DH thinks they fell into the wall and couldn't get out.?? I don't know about that. They're mice, I feel like they could climb out of whatever. I told DH he needs to call the realtor (since the house has been empty for 2 years so we can't ask the previous owners) and ask them if they used any rat poison and maybe that happened to be their nest and where they brought the poison back to die. Anyway, I just hope the exterminator can figure it out tomorrow!
    CP 3/07
    BFP 5/07 - Kylie born 2/08.       BPF 2/09 - Alexandra born 10/09.
    TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
    BFP 2/14 - Missed M/C found at 8.5 weeks. D&C at 9w2d. Partial Molar Pregnancy.
    BFP 11/14
  • Options

I used to live with 3 other girls about 8 years ago and we would get squirrels in our attic and in the walls.  Sometimes they would slide down the slope where the stairs would go down and get stuck.  You would hear this skitter-skitter-skitter-sliiiiiiiiiide-thud over and over again. 

Then they would make this awful barking noise early in the morning when you were trying to sleep. UGH!  My friend used to bang on the walls and ceiling with a broom, but after 5 minutes they would start barking again. 

One of my other roommates refused to let us stop up the hole where they would get in and out of the attic, until it was summer.  She is a bleeding heart type when it comes to animals, I love her dearly, but she resided in the basement and didn't have to listen to them barking or skittering around in the attic!!  We finally got our rental management company to send out an exterminator and he said the attic was covered in sqirrel poop!  It was so blissful to not have to hear them anymore!

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"