Eco-Friendly Family
Options

I've been mean lately...

but this is bad! When this lil girl 20 and I look back at her baby pictures, I don't think she'll wish to see her dad's nipples were pierced! And I thought my dads afro was bad....

Re: I've been mean lately...

• Options
    Word, yo.
  • Options

where'd ya find that?

i agree- i'd want the nip piercings removed before the pic was taken!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Nip rings aside, it's a pretty picture :) 
  • Options
    It's a nice picture I agree, but the piercing has to go for pics.
  • Options
    Depends on what they're piercing when she's 20!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

::trying really hard not to be judgmental::

On Saturday, I was out with one of my friends and a friend she knows from way back... and the mutual friend said that the new friend was always making rude comments about random strangers.  I didn't make any rude comments, but I definitely was pointing out people that we could all take a glace at... It was very good people watching.  I'm such a horrible person.  (But seriously now- a tank top with TASSLES?) 

I think I got what was coming to me though- by the end of the day, I was ready to throat punch the next person to ask me when I was due, how much weight I'd gained or tell me just how cute I was (I was flattered, but it was never ending and starting to get obnoxious... I think because I wasn't wearing my rings and not with DH and I look so young, I felt like everyone was judging me as they said it all)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

The picture is awesome though and he really is a cute dad....you can tell he just oves his little girl. The first icture was actually of him with her over his shoulder.....he had her name tatooed across his back. Not my style, but hey, kinda cute. But the piercing. I'll admit I got my tounge pierced in college and my belly button until I found out I was pregnant with DS, and my roomates all got some other dumb piercings but yeah, they wre just that, dumb college things to do to be independent.

Regalrdess, you're right, the picture is cool. It's actually my photographer....thats how I came across it.

• Options
    imageSWBs Wifey:

::trying really hard not to be judgmental::

On Saturday, I was out with one of my friends and a friend she knows from way back... and the mutual friend said that the new friend was always making rude comments about random strangers.  I didn't make any rude comments, but I definitely was pointing out people that we could all take a glace at... It was very good people watching.  I'm such a horrible person.  (But seriously now- a tank top with TASSLES?) 

I think I got what was coming to me though- by the end of the day, I was ready to throat punch the next person to ask me when I was due, how much weight I'd gained or tell me just how cute I was (I was flattered, but it was never ending and starting to get obnoxious... I think because I wasn't wearing my rings and not with DH and I look so young, I felt like everyone was judging me as they said it all)

And yes, the one part of pregnancy I don't enjoy......when my rings no longer fit and I look like a 16 yr old single mother!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"