Infertility

Did anyone see the last season of 24 (season 7)?

If so, do you remember the part of that poor bastard that had to do illegal work b/c his wife underwent fertility treatments and they needed money to pay it off?

I turned to DH and I said no matter how bad things get, you are NOT working in some alley with a bunch of terrorists to pay for my IVF!

I just thought it was kind of funny/sad/and random at the same time!

Re: Did anyone see the last season of 24 (season 7)?

• Yes, I do remember that. I agree, no working with terrorists for us either. :)

Baby Beau
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC #1 for 5 years - Many years, many tears 3 Clomid IUIs all BFN IVF#1 w/ ICSI = BFP!!!! Beta #1 - 157 11dp3dt, Beta #2 - 340 13dp3dt

FET for #2 9/1/11 Beta #1 9dp5dt - 153!!! Beta #2 11dp5dt - 426!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Psalm 113:9 He settles the barren woman in her home as a happy mother of children. Praise the LORD.
  • Haha... I remember. Leave it to the media to make couples with IF look crazy!
    Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"