Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

Better Late Then Never - Paige Birthday PIP!

Birthday Girl :-)

Family Picture FAIL!....lol

Unwrapping Presents - NEW ELMO JAMMIES!

CUPCAKES! - Made with love by Mommy!!!

Not sure about everyone singing to her!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Better Late Then Never - Paige Birthday PIP!

• Options
    aww so cute!!! happy birthday paige!!! her elmo dress is adorable! did she enjoy the cupcakes?
  • Options

imageRubyEggi:
    aww so cute!!! happy birthday paige!!! her elmo dress is adorable! did she enjoy the cupcakes?

She ate the cupcake but not the eyes, nose or mouth.  LOL!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Saw your pics on FB - so precious, everything looked amazing!!!!!
  • Options

imageKUJayhawkBride:
    Saw your pics on FB - so precious, everything looked amazing!!!!!

I think I really needed your help to make my elmo's look "furry" though!  I am coming to Texas and you are going to give me lessons!......lol!  PLEASE!....lol

• Options
    So cute!!!!!!!!  I love the cupcakes!!!!!!!!!!!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    AWWW that firts pic is adorable!! THe cupcakes look awsome!! Great looking party mommy
    ____________________________________________________________________________
                          My sweet Rylee girl 8-13-2007 and my sweet Emmett man 4-13-2010
                               Annaleigh Willow Elise born and passed at 26 weeks 1 day
                                      Thursday October 17th 2013 from trisomy 13
                                           Http://Alwaysannaleigh.WordPress.com

• Options
    The dress is adorable!!!  Paige looked like she was having fun...until the singing!  I hope you had fun too!
    3 IUI's and 2 IVF's later- Brady arrived. Born at 36 weeks after PUPPS and pre-e/HELLP.
    IUI- BFN IVF #1 -BFP! Allie is our 2nd IVF baby. Born at 36 1/2 weeks after pre-e again
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

• Options
    Jess... that party looked amazing! Great job!!! Mine didn't look nearly as organized and nice as yours. Oh well, maybe I'll copy you next year-lol! What did you use for the eyes in the cupcakes?
  • Options
    Paige looks so cute!  I'm glad it went well and she had a blast.  The cupcakes look awesome.  
  • Options
    Aww I love her dress and matching hair bows!  Tim didn't like everyone singing to him on his bday either...wonder if its the age?
  • Options

imageHawaiiBrideGrm:
    Jess... that party looked amazing! Great job!!! Mine didn't look nearly as organized and nice as yours. Oh well, maybe I'll copy you next year-lol! What did you use for the eyes in the cupcakes?

THANKS GIRLS!  It was a great party but I don't think it was "organized"....lol  The eyes on Elmo were the white chocolates from Wilton - the kind you would melt down and pour in molds.  Then we used mini m & m's for the middle of the eyes. Just used icing for them to stick on.

• Options
    Paige is just the cutest! ?Great party and awesome job in the cupcakes!?
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    adorable, love the dress and the cupcakes!  you did a great job mama!!! looks like so much funBig Smile
  • Options
    Looks like everyone had a great time!  Her dress was soooo cute!
  • Options

how perfect - love the dress. She is getting so big. 

p.s. You look SO skinny!!

• Options
    imagemomofolivia:

how perfect - love the dress. She is getting so big. 

p.s. You look SO skinny!!

Far from SKINNY but I will take the compliment :-)

• Options
    LOVE the matching bows in her hair, adorable!
  • Options
    sooooo cute!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Those are so adorable!!!
  • Options
    Happy Birthday she got so big i love the dress!! And you look great yourself!
  • Options
    YAY! looks great! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"