TTC After a Loss

***pearlsandpalms***

Congrats to you too on the green light!  Per my rough math, you had to wait 6 months, is that correct?  I'm with you...all the molar ladies need a BFP!

Re: ***pearlsandpalms***

• Yep! Glad it was only 6 months... that seemed like the longest 6 months of my life! I was especially worried they'd change their minds since I was a CMP, but my levels fell really quickly at the beginning (I only started at 17,000 though).

At my doctor's office though (6 OB/GYNs on staff), I'm the only molar case they've had in 10 years. The doctors just basically read 6 months somewhere, and stuck with that. The most annoying part was every time the nurses would call back to give me my levels: "Congratulations, you're at 0! See you when you're pregnant!" Uhh, no. I had a long talk with my doctor about the strange looks I got every time I went in for quants ("But you're already at 0, why are you here?") then decided, if the doctors wouldn't educate their staff, I had to. So I've been telling them all about what molar pregnancy is, every time I go in. Not sure if it does any good, but maybe they'll be more sensitive to the next case. Probably not.

Any ways, I hope you get your + OPK soon! Sounds like your doctor isn't being the most cooperative either. I'm sure there's got to be some clomid left in your system! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"