Eco-Friendly Family

I'm pretty sure dh's family thinks I'm nuts RE: Canning Camp

He keeps mentioning that I'm going to canning camp this weekend to people and I can hear them giving me the side eye through the phone. He has to explain it like 4 times. When his parents were in town and he told them my MIL immediately asked if I was driving there, I said yes and that my ob said it was fine. Then she asked if I was driving alone. Then she asked if I thought that was a good idea. I hear her asking dh about it every time she calls! LOL.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I'm pretty sure dh's family thinks I'm nuts RE: Canning Camp

• It can't be that far from you, right?

We've just been telling people we're going to PA to meet up with my friends.  It's nice that it's a holiday weekend and a good excuse to travel anyway.

• you could always invite her to drive you...  maybe that would keep her quiet?
  • Loading the player...
  • Just tell her you're trying to one-up the whack-job who's flying in from Arizona for the event. 

:p

• haha!

Of course you will be fine!  People get the idea that pg women should be grounded from week 6 on.  Unless it's to visit them over the holidays when you are 42 weeks pg.

• Family needs to learn to butt out.  Enjoy it.  I am jealous that I won't be there, but it's for a good reason.
  • imageSapphyrEyes:
    Family needs to learn to butt out.  Enjoy it.  I am jealous that I won't be there, but it's for a good reason.

We're going to miss you, but totally understand.

• imagethejennigirl:

imageSapphyrEyes:
    Family needs to learn to butt out.  Enjoy it.  I am jealous that I won't be there, but it's for a good reason.

I know.  I'll hopefully get to meet you at another time.  I am really excited to get to see DH this weekend and for him to be there for the big u/s.

• imagethejennigirl:

imageSapphyrEyes:

I know.  I'll hopefully get to meet you at another time.  I am really excited to get to see DH this weekend and for him to be there for the big u/s.

• imagethejennigirl:

haha!

Of course you will be fine!  People get the idea that pg women should be grounded from week 6 on.  Unless it's to visit them over the holidays when you are 42 weeks pg.

LOL... 

• imageGladToBeMrs.SRS:

Just tell her you're trying to one-up the whack-job who's flying in from Arizona for the event. 

:p

LOL!

imagethejennigirl:

And LOL!!!

• imageSapphyrEyes:
    imagethejennigirl:

imageSapphyrEyes:

DH trumps effers every time and that's the way it should be (unless they're in an IcyHot kind of place). I think what you're doing is way more important! But we'll miss you =(

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"