Trying to Get Pregnant

I am going to send out a company memo...

stating the black tights are NOT an acceptable wardrobe item in the summer months. I've seriously seen at least three separate individuals wearing them in the last two weeks. It almost makes me want to vom for serious... and I LOVE black tights in the fall/winter.

Bro, but look how many ants are on this trash can...
Zach Rance 4 President

Re: I am going to send out a company memo...

• please add a bullet about wearing tights as leggings.  I hate when you can see someone ass-skin through their pants and they don't even realize it.  Gross.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageMrs.M317:
    please add a bullet about wearing tights as leggings.  I hate when you can see someone ass-skin through their pants and they don't even realize it.  Gross.

Who does this!? It's not swan lake!!

Zach Rance 4 President

• Loading the player...
  • I agree with kdodge but will extend the acceptable age to 18.
  • What about purple?

• imageRogue Lily:

imageMrs.M317:
    please add a bullet about wearing tights as leggings.  I hate when you can see someone ass-skin through their pants and they don't even realize it.  Gross.

Amazingly I see it quite a bit.  It's like people don't realize they aren't quite completely opaque, and once they stretches over ones hindparts, you can see through them.  I can never understand why a loved one wouldn't tell them you can see through their pants...

• I wore stirrup leggings when I was 10.  I thought they were snazzy then, but I don't have any laid out to wear to work tomorrow.
  • imagecraftlady07:
    I agree with kdodge but will extend the acceptable age to 18.

Black tights are considered to be an essential fashion item for all women. It's in Nina Garcia's "The Hundred". The key is the correct boot/dress combination. You can't wear them with a jumper.

Zach Rance 4 President

• imagesrehman:
    I wore stirrup leggings when I was 10.  I thought they were snazzy then, but I don't have any laid out to wear to work tomorrow.

As did I!  And I wore my white ankle socks over them with keds and usually a giant bird sweatshirt.  I was awesome.

• imageMrs.M317:
    imageRogue Lily:

imageMrs.M317:

Amazingly I see it quite a bit.  It's like people don't realize they aren't quite completely opaque, and once they stretches over ones hindparts, you can see through them.  I can never understand why a loved one wouldn't tell them you can see through their pants...

Hold up. 

Are you talking about people wearing just tights as pants?

WTF!! 

I really hope someone isn't walking around sporting just a top and a pair of tights??

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imageGlowconsin:

What about purple?

That I have to veto.

Zach Rance 4 President

• imageRogue Lily:
    imageGlowconsin:

What about purple?

That I have to veto.

I kid.  I can't even convince myself I look ok with black tights in wintertime.  I like the textured hose though.

• imageGlowconsin:
    imageRogue Lily:
    imageGlowconsin:

What about purple?

That I have to veto.

I kid.  I can't even convince myself I look ok with black tights in wintertime.  I like the textured hose though.

Me too, except I find that you sorta have to spend the big bucks to find a pair that doesn't look trashy once actually on the leg. It's annoying to spend 40 bucks on something you may accidentally snag on your ring.

Zach Rance 4 President

• imageGlowconsin:

imagesrehman:
    I wore stirrup leggings when I was 10.  I thought they were snazzy then, but I don't have any laid out to wear to work tomorrow.

As did I!  And I wore my white ankle socks over them with keds and usually a giant bird sweatshirt.  I was awesome.

Really crazy-  I was in NY & CO this weekend shopping with a friend and they are selling stir-ups again!  No kidding!  

https://www.nyandcompany.com/nyco/browse/productDetailWithPicker.jsp?productId=prod1510001&categoryId=cat60118&addFacet=1002%3Acat60118

Married 2007
    DS - 5/2010
    DD - 6-2013
    TTC #3 - Cycle #9

• imagechristykell:

Hold up. 

Are you talking about people wearing just tights as pants?

WTF!! 

I really hope someone isn't walking around sporting just a top and a pair of tights??

I can't be the only one that has noticed this!  You know the long top and leggings look that people wear (I am not one of them).  Sometimes they don't buy the right kind of leggings, and instead wear some that are more like tights, so you can kind of see through them.  I see sooooooooo many young girls (14-18) that do this and it amazes me that they don't have a friend or a family member that cares enough to not want them to look silly in public.

• What kind of idiot would WANT to wear them in the summer, pray tell?
    imageimage
  • imageAvidVertigo:
    imageGlowconsin:

imagesrehman:

Really crazy-  I was in NY & CO this weekend shopping with a friend and they are selling stir-ups again!  No kidding!  

https://www.nyandcompany.com/nyco/browse/productDetailWithPicker.jsp?productId=prod1510001&categoryId=cat60118&addFacet=1002%3Acat60118

Thank god my mother doesn't shop at NY&Co. or she would have some. I remember being forced to wear them instead of tights during dance class in the winter. 

• I can not believe that NY&Co is selling stirrup pants.  YUCK!
  • I see nothing wrong with the stirrup pants. They're great for boots, when you don't want the leggings to ride up.

And I PPH the One Hundred.

Oh and I would NOT wear black leggings in the summer. Strictly for winter.

• In England black tights are almost required in the winter but there is a strick set of dates similar to the no white before Memorial Day after Labor day kind of thing.  I personally love them but I can see the whole after 18 it might be a little mutton dressed as lamb argument.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"