Baby Names
Options

Any Fionas or Ashlyns on the board?

Just curious.  I didnt think it was that unique of a name when I picked it, but then again my family is Irish and we have some Fionas in the family.

Have yet to meet another Ashlyn. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mommy to twin girls, Ashlyn & Fiona, born at 34 weeks due to vasa previa.

Re: Any Fionas or Ashlyns on the board?

• Options
    One of my friends from school is Ashlyn but its definitely not a popular name. Both are very cute!

DS #1- Ares Christopher

DS #2- Taj Lee

DD #1 Alba Gray

Baby #4- coming in May

• Options
    My daughter's name is Ashlyn, she is 16 months.  I had never met anyone named ashlyn before naming her, but we have met a couple Ashlyn's since.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I know several Ashlyns, it is NMS. the Irish spelling is Aisling, which I like better.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I know it is Aisling, but Ashlyn was the compromise with the DH. Those were the only girl names we could agree on, guess it was good we were only having two girls HA.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mommy to twin girls, Ashlyn & Fiona, born at 34 weeks due to vasa previa.
  • Options

I know 1 Fiona and 3 Ashlyn

• Options
    I've never actually met a Fiona IRL, but I LOVE the name. It's my top pick for a girl. I've met many, many Ashlyns.
  • Options
    Never met any. Both are NMS.
  • Options
    I know one other Fiona, and I've seen a few Ashlyns (and various spellings) on this board but none IRL. They are beautiful names for your gorgeous girls. :) (And I totally understand about having to compromise with an H when you're trying to name two babies!!)
    fraternal twin boys born january 2009
  • Options

I knew a girl way back in college (early 90s) named Ashlyn, I always liked it.

I think Fiona and Ashlyn are super cute names, I bet your girls are adorable.

• Options
    I have cousins named Fiona & Aisling.  They are 18 & 34, respectively.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"