Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

RACH! :)

You are not overreacting :) I would be the same way...I don't even open the back door because of my fear that a gecko would prance its little asss in. ew ew ew ew ew i had bugs and anything of the sort. I am also not an outdoorsy girl. I have a hard time picknicking. lol yes im allllll girl - how did that happen growing up with three brothers? :)

Re: RACH! :)

• I actually LOL'ed at "prance its little asss in". Cute.
  • Thank you!! I am ::this close:: to packing up and moving back to Michigan. DH thinks this is hilarious.

I need a freaking xanax or something.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • oh i would love michigan weather right now...but you have to admit, the weather today was kind of nice.... kind of
  • Well it was under 100 wasn't it? I was about to start pulling out my sweaters before I caught a chill ;)
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • A friend of my moms ( she is one of the only people in the world i believe when she says stuff like this) said that the farmers almanac said we are supposed to have as many below freezing days as we have had 100+ days.....i told her i will believe when i see it. **fingers crossed**
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"