North Carolina Babies

confession

First off, let me say that we are NOT pregnant.  We aren't even trying (thinking about starting TTC late Apr/May). 

But.... I'm a sucker for sales & deals & owls.  I was at Target 2 Wed nights ago and saw this baby crib set, fell in love, ran home showed it to hubby online who laughed & ok'd it, so I went back and bought it!!  I got the comforter, bumper, crib skirt, blanket & two matching crib sheets.  Then I came home and put them away in a closet so my cat doesnt eat them (he loves plastic that they're packaged in) and made a Target wish list of baby things!  I want to get these sheets also (I got the polkdas & trees but not those).  How many crib sheets do yall have?

Oh and I also purchased the vera bradley baby bag in the night owl print on ruelala.com last Friday!  It's being retired and was on sale for $39.  

I think I might be going a lil baby crazy....might be seeing me pop on this board more now to check in...

Re: confession

• Well you know I'm partial to the owl stuff too Wink Very cute!
  • You'll probably also need this.I mean, if you're planning ahead. :)

My cat eats plastic too. What is UP w/ that? Ew.

• Loading the player...
  • Don't feel bad...I had my baby girl bedding picked out 2 1/2 years before I got pregnant! I checked ALL the time to make sure it was not discontinued, and thankfully I found I was having a girl and was able to buy it right before I couldn't buy it anymore.

That is awesome your DH didn't tell you 'no' or that you were crazy. That is what I would have heard! haha

PS. It's very cute! I love the elephant myself. :)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers /">< imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • imageMrsMcJamie:

You'll probably also need this.I mean, if you're planning ahead. :)

My cat eats plastic too. What is UP w/ that? Ew.

Just put that shirt on my favorites.  Showed it to DH and he just shook his head! :)  

No clue what's up with the plastic eating. Moe kitty is just crazy.  He ate his old favorite toy while we were gone this weekend then threw it up as a welcome home gift...

• imageLalabee0425:

Don't feel bad...I had my baby girl bedding picked out 2 1/2 years before I got pregnant! I checked ALL the time to make sure it was not discontinued, and thankfully I found I was having a girl and was able to buy it right before I couldn't buy it anymore.

That is awesome your DH didn't tell you 'no' or that you were crazy. That is what I would have heard! haha

PS. It's very cute! I love the elephant myself. :)

I've seen other all owl bedding and thought it might be too much or I'd be sick of it.  But thought with the various animals we could decorate with more than just owls.  The elephant & caterpillars are really cute!

• I bought a bedding set with matching lamp, sheets, rug, wall decorations, mobile, switch cover.....all before we were even TTC. Oh, I also bought a stroller. =) We use it all now and I don't really regret buying it. It was a great deal!

I love the stuff you got! Its great your DH let you buy it, I love men who humor their wives. =)

image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"