Trying to Get Pregnant

Bored! Ask me anything!

Hi ladies, I am bored, ask me anything you want to. About your life, my life or the life of Barakstar Obama.

Re: Bored! Ask me anything!

• I saw your blog about your mission trip to Africa.  What organization did you do your trip through?  Did you do it through a church or college?
  • To how many decimal places do you know pi?
  • Loading the player...
  • imageam369:
    I saw your blog about your mission trip to Africa.  What organization did you do your trip through?  Did you do it through a church or college?

The past ones were done through Central Christian College. The future one to be done through Harvesters International, a new organization started by CCCB (the college).

• If you could be a super hero, who would you be and why?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagesulfababy:
    To how many decimal places do you know pi?
    Sulfa, you know I don't speak Greek.
  • No questions, just a comment. I thought of you several times while at Wal-Mart yesterday. I enjoy reading about the things you see, more than having to witness them myself :)
    Infertility, Life & Loss Blog
    imageimage
    Love & luck to my 3TC girls. Congrats to Omega-The boys are here!
    If there's one thing I've learned while waiting my turn,
    it's that in each life some rain falls but you also get some sun.
    After 2 years & 2 losses, our little man arrived 8-2011.
  • imageMrsKR20:
    If you could be a super hero, who would you be and why?

Night crawler from XMEN. I hate flying, I would be able to get places without ever having to get on a plane. I hate road trips too. It is the perfect power for me to have. Too bad he also has a tail and blue skin! What about you?

• imageondjima:

imageMrsKR20:

Night crawler from XMEN. I hate flying, I would be able to get places without ever having to get on a plane. I hate road trips too. It is the perfect power for me to have. Too bad he also has a tail and blue skin! What about you?

I think I would have to say CatWoman ... or was she a villian? I can't remember ... I just like the cat suit. But I would hate to have to pull that leather getup over my arse.

Or maybe I would be Captain Planet ...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageAmberZ2be:
    No questions, just a comment. I thought of you several times while at Wal-Mart yesterday. I enjoy reading about the things you see, more than having to witness them myself :)

That is so funny! I think about you too when I go to Wal-Mart now!  

"Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart." BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageMrsKR20:
    imageondjima:

imageMrsKR20:

I think I would have to say CatWoman ... or was she a villian? I can't remember ... I just like the cat suit. But I would hate to have to pull that leather getup over my arse.

Or maybe I would be Captain Planet ...

Yeah, If you were captain planet you would be able to pull off a pretty hott mullet. However, your existence would depend on the whims of 5 teenagers.

• imagemkemily:

imageAmberZ2be:
    No questions, just a comment. I thought of you several times while at Wal-Mart yesterday. I enjoy reading about the things you see, more than having to witness them myself :)

That is so funny! I think about you too when I go to Wal-Mart now!  

Thank you ladies, however, that makes me feel like the dream of walmart lives inside of me ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"