Multiples
Options

*****TexasGMa******

Hi!!!

?How is your daughter? How are you? I hope everything is Ok.??

Re: *****TexasGMa******

• Options

Thanks, Zeidy, for asking.  I hope all is well with your family.

She has been on hospital bed rest for 41 days.  So I have spent most of the time at her house or the hospital.  Her cervix is down to 12, so they thought she would deliver before tomorrow.  But so far nothing yet.  She is 27 weeks and 6 days.  She is being monitored 3 times a day for contractions, but so far it just seems to be an incompetent cervix with irritability.  So we pray that the cerclage can hold them in.  The babies weighed about 2 and 1/2 pounds each last week.

I have lurked some, but  don't  always have access to a computer.

Congratulations, Francisca on your "cupcakes".

I am also following Brooke's blog about her babies. My condolences to you and your husband.

I am praying for all you and your babies.

Thanks for your prayers.

Linda, Texas Grandma

• Options
    Glad to hear your daughter is hanging in there! Wishing her luck!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am happy to hear from you and happier to hear that your grandchildren are still cooking!!  Best wishes to all of you!
  • Options
    that's great! 28 weeks is such a huge milestone, hopefully she can go way beyond that, even!
    How to tell my boys apart

The different types of twins and triplets

Jack, Sydney and Carynne, Annaleigh, JW, Eden...forever in our hearts.
    My blog * We made the national news!
  • Options
    That is great!!!!!  Tell her to keep cookin' those babies as long as she can.  I had my twin boys at 27w6d, and they spent 65 and 74 days in the NICU.  Hoping and praying for her and those precious babies!
  • Options
    I'm glad to hear that everyone is doing Ok and still cooking. I was getting a little worried and some of the girls were asking if everything was Ok. Everyday counts and 28 wks is a great milestone like pea-kay said. I know you are busy, but thanks for the update. ?
  • Options
    Thanks for the update, we've all been thinking of you and your family.  Good luck to your daughter!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"