Success after IF

**** MrsBabbsy ****

Hi there, we knotted at the same time and you recommended Dr Scheiber to me.  Anyway, I was reading through your blog a bit and noticed that you are bed-ridden on a hopsital mattress that I helped design.  I hope it's not miserable.  Gros Bisous (big kisses) to you, your DH and the 2 petites filles (little girls) on the way.

Re: **** MrsBabbsy ****

• You did a good job on the bed:) I think the entire pregnancy floor should petition for them:) They are a bit loud though. I don't know how many people have thought I farted on them or they farted on me:) hehehe

Are you liking Dr. S?

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Savannah
    image.
    Callista
    Baby Trail Blog
    "Someday we will look at our babies and know it will be worth it. If it was easy, we would not have had our babies, the babies we were meant to have." From Amy052006
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I was surprised to see you reply already, but then thought "what else do you have to do while on bedrest?"  You poor thing.  We have since fixed the noise complaint with the internal compressor.  You wouldn't beleive how often we get the 'farted' feedback!

I do like DrS.  DrA did our first IUI because DrS was on holiday.  They're both good guys and so far I really like the nurses too.  We are in the schedule to discuss IVF if this next IUI doesn't work.  Just not sure how much more time or money we want to invest in this...

Anyway, keep the oven warm and I'm praying for your babies.  Bon courage (be strong)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"