Attachment Parenting

Product Rave: Colored clothespins!

I ordered colored clothespins over the weekend and they arrived today.  I thought Arlo would like to put them in and take them out of the big thick glass jar he has.  He loved them!  Held them all in his hands for a couple hours, carrying them everywhere and he did indeed love playing with them in the jar as well.  Just thought I'd share a simple idea that kept my boy happy for quite a while.

Re: Product Rave: Colored clothespins!

• where did you find those?  I've been looking for colored clothespins!
  • Etsy!  You can also find them here: 

https://www.novanatural.com/s.nl/it.A/id.1027/.f

If I had looked a bit more, I would have gotten these since I paid about $6 +shipping for 6 of them.  This is a better deal and I didn't find them until after I had arleady ordered. 

• Loading the player...
  • I did a quick google search and it looks like they are everywhere.  Lots of $1 store sites and even Amazon have them.  It also looks like the wouldn't be too hard to make. I bet you could take plain ones and dye them with food coloring or kool-aid just like you would with Easter Eggs or yarn.

One we are settled into our new place I might have to experiment.

• imageHippinski:

I did a quick google search and it looks like they are everywhere.  Lots of $1 store sites and even Amazon have them.  It also looks like the wouldn't be too hard to make. I bet you could take plain ones and dye them with food coloring or kool-aid just like you would with Easter Eggs or yarn.

One we are settled into our new place I might have to experiment.

Ok, now I'm mad that I spent so much on so little.  Oh well, at least it went to an etsy seller.  always like supporting that site.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"