Success after IF
Options

any luck with injectibles after femara BFNs?

hi all,

any thoughts would be great. after the m/c things seem to be even worse....all my testing so far has come back fine (HSG, SHG etc)...i responded to femara both months I tried it but my lining still isn't great (6.5-ish when I have mature follies)....the second cycle I spotted until cd12....this month is a break (monitored natural) coming off the 2nd femara cycle and again I am having spotting all the way to cd10 (today)...this NEVER happened before on my natural or clomid cycles...we go in tomorrow to see what is happening

we will probably try injectibles soon, but since I respond to femara I am wondering if this will be any better? I've also seen people use combos of clomid/femara with injectibles but my RE doesn't seem to want to suggest that....she also suggested I do IUI but since we got pg with TI, DH's SA is great and we are OOP I would rather bank the money for IVF (especially since last year she told us an IUI really wouldn't give us much of an edge)

i am still at a loss as to why we conceived so easily with clomid a year ago and things are not working this time around....

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: any luck with injectibles after femara BFNs?

• Options

I did Clomid alone with no luck. My lining was ok but I wasn't producing mature follies on the Clomid alone.  I did Clomid and injectables and worked the first time we combined the 2.  But, again with the Clomid, Follistim and Hcg I only produced one measly 18cm follie....but it was THE one follie that worked.

ETA: 18 mm!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My info is is siggy! I drank pomegranate juice all the way up until my follie check the cycle of my BFP and it def helped my lining. Good Luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"