Success after IF

Confused with PNPs...

BRU has 2 types of Graco PNP.  One is a "newborn napper" PNP and the other is just a PNP with a bassinet.  We plan to use the PNP in our bedroom for the first couple nights.  I like the PNP with the newborn napper (I like the print better) but the other PNP has the bassinet. Can a baby sleep in the newborn napper for a few months??

Here are the 2 I am talking about...

PNP w/newborn napper:

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3572949

Other PNP with bassinet:

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3417594

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Confused with PNPs...

• I have the one with the bassinet. I love it. ?DD is still sleeping in it in our room (which I thought would never happen...it just did!!). ?I like the changing table on it and the canopy that keeps the fan from blowing too much air on her.
    DX: PCOS * Success with IVF

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I personally would go for the one with the bassinet.  Ability to use longer
  • Loading the player...
  • From what I understand, they both have bassinets. ?The bassinet feature is just what elevates the mattress pad to a higher height so an infant is easier to reach. ?
    IVF #1 = BFP on 5/2009
    FET #1 = BFP on 5/2011
  • They both have a bassinet, I have the PNP with the napper. All you do is remove the napper & its a bassinet. Hope that helps.
  • imageMama2MyBabies:
    They both have a bassinet, I have the PNP with the napper. All you do is remove the napper & its a bassinet. Hope that helps.

Gotcha. THanks....so basically with the napper you dont get the canopy/shade thingy.?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have the Graco Deco...and I love it.  I used it every single day for Reed when he was a new baby.  The change table part is elevated moreso than some of the other PNPs which is great for me since I am kind of on the tall side.  I also really liked the compartments on the side for organizing wipes, diapers, creams, etc.   I never really used the canopy though.

I take it with me now for Reed to nap in when we are at the ILs.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"