Trying to Get Pregnant

BF question

Does anyone know if you can breastfeed while pregnant?  Say you are breastfeeding child #1 and you get pregnant with child #2, do you have to stop bf?

TIA

Re: BF question

• Maybe try the board for the age of DC #1?  Most on this board are TTC #1 and wouldn't know.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagejteneback:
    Maybe try the board for the age of DC #1?  Most on this board are TTC #1 and wouldn't know.

Yes, I post here often.  There are quite a few GP Mamas plus so many brilliant woman.  I also posted on the BF board.

Thanks, though!

• Loading the player...
  • yes you can. i have heard of a few women who had issues with the milk drying up but i don't think that's common and it probably would have happened regardless of pregnancy. here's a link for more info on that.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • This is a very odd question that I do not know the answer to.

For this child I prayed, and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of him.
    1 Samuel 1:27
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    DX PCOS
    Success with #1 after Femara + Trigger + IUI Pregnancy Ticker
  • Yes you can. My friend was BF while she found out she was pregant, so out of curiosity I did some research and there is nothing wrong with BFing while being pregnant. Infact, you can even BF both children at the same time if you wanted to. I would not, however, that is just weird. 
    "Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart." BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yes you can.  But make sure you tell your doctor because you may need to take more vitamins, and make sure you are really eating healthy food, because then you are 'feeding three'.  Good luck!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"