Success after IF
Options

Riley STTN last night

For those that remember a month ago or so I was complianing about sleep. We were getting up 5-8 times  a night. Last week we bit the bullet and began Ferber, because things looked like they were getting worse not better. Last night was night 5 and he went down at 6:40 with no tears but then woke at 7pm. He fussed for under 10 minutes an then was asleep till 5:50 this am!!! Woot Woot!

Re: Riley STTN last night

• Options

Woot! Woot! Indeed! 

edited-at 1st I was like, "big woop" and then I was like "OMG! It's Riley!!!!!"  lol!!!!  Did you sleep at all, or were you up checking and poking at him? het het..

Join us - Commit Random Acts of Kindness, and say "I did it for Cricket" Cricket's Cadence
  • Options
    That is great news, congrats!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageDavezWife:

Woot! Woot! Indeed! 

edited-at 1st I was like, "big woop" and then I was like "OMG! It's Riley!!!!!"  lol!!!!  Did you sleep at all, or were you up checking and poking at him? het het..

LOL! Nope, I did check on him once at about 2 am when the power went out, but other than that I was really good. 

• Options
    Awesome news--congratulations!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    that's awesome!! ?i remember last month you saying that you were getting up so many times. this gives me hope that DS may one day STTN.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Yea!!!  That's awesome!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"