Northern California Babies
Options

Day one class takers ?

I think my expectations may be too high.

I took a class today music together, instructor started 30 min late, and ended promptly on time. Didn't introduce himself, forgot words to the songs. It seemed really laid back, which is fine, but dude i paid $15 for 30min.

Is this normal? If so I need to lower my expectations!

Re: Day one class takers ?

• Options
    Nope, not normal in my experience.  It's worth mentioning next time you're in there.  I'd be irritated.  In fact, I might call and talk to someone actually.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I wouldn't put "starting ON TIME" in the high expectation category...especially when paying money. I would have been very unhappy especially as you time things at that age around naps/meals. 30 minutes is huge.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Dude, call and talk to an employee. Totally unprofessional and NOT worth the $ you spent. Did the employees say anything when you were just sitting waiting for the instructor? Not cool. Please update us on what they said... you should at least get a pass for the next class.
  • Options
    I'd be pissed and would talk to someone. Not my experience with DO at all.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I would call them and request a refund or credit for another class. I've taken several classes there and never had that happen.
    imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'd complain.  That has not been my experience.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    That isn't normal and I would call and talk to someone.
  • Options
    I'm going to call, thanks!
  • Options

update

so i called, and although the class says 11:45am, it doesn't start till noon. today the instructor had a hard time finding parking. the whole thing is odd

overall Logan had a blast, i just need to evaluate if its worth the $

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"