North Carolina Babies
Options

**Mikey**

Has Eli gotten all of his canines yet?  Is he "done" teething for awhile yet?

Nate's top 2 canines are really close and I bet they'll break through this week.  He was running a fever off & on over the weekend and I think it was due to teething.  I will be so grateful if we get a long break before the 2 year molars!

Re: **Mikey**

• Options

You know, I really thought we had them.  They are *this* close.  You can see them through the skin of his gums, but they haven't broken through yet.  I've been thinking any day now for 2 weeks!  But they don't seem to be bothering him anymore, so I guess it's ok. 

My fear is that now that he's approaching 20 months, it won't be long before the 2 year molars start and I won't get the break I was hoping for. :(

Hopefully Nate's will come through this week!  Does he have the bottom ones yet?

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Yes, Nate has had his bottom 2 canines for awhile now.  Those top ones are just taunting us!  I can see them right at the gum line, they just need to come on through.

I hope that you get a decent break before the 2 year molars.  Maybe Eli's will come in a little late!  :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"